What are you watching???

IF youre talking about Becky Lynch then yes she is a wrestler in the WWE. How do you not know this?

Last night's Celebrity Jeopardy has what may very well be the first instance ever (outside of a certain Weird Al Yankovic video or the now-defunct Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot) of a Jeopardy contestant going through an entire round without a single correct answer. A contestant who evidently makes her living in professional exhibition wrestling.

IF youre talking about Becky Lynch then yes she is a wrestler in the WWE. How do you not know this?
What reason would I have for knowing it before she was announced as such in the course of the show? I don't follow professional exhibition wrestling; I don't even pay a whole lot of attention to real wrestling, unless it comes on when I'm watching the Summer Olympics (and indeed, I don't pay nearly as much attention to the Summer Games as I do to the Winter Games, given that I count figure skating and curling among my favorite sports). (And I've never visited Medieval Times; neither the cuisine nor the concept of staged jousting appeal to me.)

I basically pay about as much attention to WWE as I do to Survivor, The Bachelor, or any of their ilk. Namely, none.

Current schedule:
Breakfast (just me): Iria (1994 anime)
Lunch (just me): Pluto (new Netflix Astro Boy anime)
Dinner with the missus: a rotation of favorite old 1/2 hour TV shows on DVD -
Evenings with the missus:
Monday - The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix)
Tuesday - Bodies (Netflix)
Wednesday - Killing Eve (DVD)
Thursdays - 1st season Midnight Special (YouTube)
Friday - Peaky Blinders (Netflix)
Saturday - a movie of our choice
Sunday - 1st season Carol Burnett Show (Shout!Factory)

watched half of Vampire in Brooklyn last night.

i still keep forgetting its an old weird Wes Craven flick. I kept thinking its more of a John Carpenter flick.

and noticed that in the beginning of the movie of Vampire in Brooklyn, one of the thugs were bald and i think it was Mitch Pileggi

We watched Blue Beetle last night. I liked the lead and the family dynamics. The villain was the weak point IMO. I think the amount of practical effects made it a bit more down-to-earth (for a movie about an alien artifact :D).

Ice Airport Alaska
Inside with Jen Psaki
World on Fire on Masterpiece
The Gilded Age

Last edited:
Back