Welcome new Voyager fans!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Lonely Horse

Lonely Horse Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hello everyone! Big Voyager fan over here!

The show might not be perfect, but growing up watching the show I suppose to me Star Trek = Janeway and her crew. Just recently found out about TrekBBS while searching up random thoughts I had such as "what if the original Voyager crew survived?". At one point, I was so into the show I started writing personnel files for all the extras!

Sidenote: I love Mess Hall Manager Chell :bolian:.

Odonna and Thomas Eugene like this.
  2. cosmic mouse

cosmic mouse Commander Red Shirt

Coffee sounds awesome! Monday morning, enjoy route to work, and haven't had any yet. :wtf:

Thomas Eugene likes this.
  3. cosmic mouse

cosmic mouse Commander Red Shirt

Blast, that should read "en route" to work... my auto correct needs coffee as well

4. mattman8907

mattman8907 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Started watching Voyager, I'm only 5 episodes in but man do Janeway, Torres and the Doctor have chips on their shoulders.

Odonna likes this.
  5. Iseult

Iseult Ensign Red Shirt

Jocelyn from California, but living in the UK. Thanks to my mom I grew up loving and watching Star Trek. One of my favorite memories as a kid is camping out in line with my mom to get tickets for a few of the movies.

Voyager is easily my favorite series. It had such a good run but I do wish there was more.

cosmic mouse and Thomas Eugene like this.
  6. Iseult

Iseult Ensign Red Shirt

Hey I'm an A's fan too :)

And trust me, you'll end up loving the Doctor.

7. species 13667

species 13667 Cadet Newbie

Have been a long time fan of Voyager, for me, with it's excellent scripts, plots & characters it is by some margin the finest Star Trek series to date.

Currently watching the series again after a 15 year gap, if anything, i'm enjoying it more now than I ever did at the time of it's original release. Twisting & turning plot lines, excellent character formation & above all, an addictive quality quite unlike modern day offerings. It improved series on series too, which is always a good sign of quality writing.
    Have just finished watching the episode where the doc wakes to find the crew long gone 600 years earlier, a superb episode. Looking forward to the rest.

8. Thomas Eugene

Thomas Eugene Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hello Newbies (and Oldies :D). Have fun on these fora. And feel free to talk about anything VOY. Most of us can't get enough of discussing Janeway and her crew's adventures! And don't forget to occasionally have a coffee, too. It'll help you come up with new ideas re the show. Enjoy your stay here! :D

Iseult likes this.
  9. Mapper

Mapper Ensign Red Shirt

I very much enjoyed it when it first came out, thank goodness BBC America has a whole night of Voyager

Refuge likes this.