Welcome Barcode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's my dubious honour to be able to announce the latest addition to the luxury suites in admin towers - Barcode.

Barcode joins the Evil Admins after a long career moderating misc. There, the odinary member on the street leanred to fear the angry clattering of her keyboard, but also to respect her judgement and way of handling things.

She'll stay in misc, because we couldn't imagine the place with out her. She joins LizardLaugh as one of two active admins on the board, responsible for day to day running.

In other news, last night we recieved news that Tamek had reconsidered his decision to resign. Leaking information out of the Briefing Room was a very bad thing to do, it caused quite a few problems, and highlighted why its important for the information in there, to stay private.
However, after careful discussion between the administrators, inclusding Barcode we decided to accept his apology. Tamek is welcomed back ontot th emoderating staff for the Enterprise forum.

Meanwhile, I'm stepping down as active mod of QSF - a role I haven't actually been doing that well for some time now. My priorities on this site have to be its overall smooth running, and reporting news on TrekToday. I'll still around to help out, but my removal from the forum just reinforces that role a bit.

Cheers,

-Lis

------------------
Inspector Kashyk Stole My Sig.
The J Team

Congrats Barcode
smile.gif

I hope you survive it
wink.gif

See you out there.
Niels

------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
He has laughed and he has cried.
He has fought and he has died.
He's just the same as all the rest.
He's not the worst, he's not the best.

Good luck! And Congrats.

------------------
George, the (formerly Un-named) Crewman.

(sends Barcode a "Big Cat tamer" chair, whip {my best}, kevlar underwear, a cupon for Steel Toe Doc Martins and a pair of 3D glasses {for seeing Trolls in the woodwork})

Congratulations Barcode! Can't immagine a better choice.

------------------
An Employee and wholy owned subsidiary of Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, LTD.

Hullo. My name is Barcode.

I used to be schizophrenic - but then the evil powers that be made me an Admin.

No seriously, I'm glad to be here, looking forward to getting my teeth into the job etcetera etcetera. So, cheers all.

[This message has been edited by Barcode (edited October 09, 2001).]

Congratulations Barcode (I think)
wink.gif

Happy Adminiterationering.
grin.gif

------------------
Marvelous!

Congrats Barcode...SUCKER!!
grin.gif

Not enough punishment in Misc!?
wink.gif

We've always know of her eviln...er..nevermind! (runs away real fast!
tongue.gif
)

----

As for the news on Tamek returning, I only have ONE thing to say:

YAY!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

avtrbonz.gif

------------------
----Beware Romulans bearing gifts - It's the logical thing to do!
Here's to Pon Farr, when Vulcans go TOO far!
----Half-Romulan, Half-Vulcan - Passionately logical. Or is that logically passionate?

[This message has been edited by T'Bonz (edited October 09, 2001).]

Does this mean that Misc. threads will be kept open past 100 posts now?

------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
--Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Well, congrats Lou
smile.gif

And welcome back Tam
grin.gif

------------------
To the Stars!

Let the World never forget September 11, 2001.

Smile! God loves you!

"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians, 1:18

Originally posted by Barcode:
No. Got an over taxed server to think of Decker ... humppphhhhh

I have been informed that 100 posts is policy. I always assumed this was an arbitrary imposition on your part. My apologies. And congratulations
smile.gif

------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
--Friedrich W. Nietzsche

[This message has been edited by Captain Decker (edited October 09, 2001).]

This is good news as long as this is the real Barcode and not that pseudo-troll Bracode. All these Brits in one place, though??? All it would take is one good stink-bomb to bring on unimaginable chaos.
grin.gif

------------------
"I'm not saying what I'm thinking. I'm not even thinking what I'm thinking." John Sheridan

Woo-HOO?? Lennier

Congrats Barcode! Look on the bright side. At least they didn't ask you to moderate TNZ.
grin.gif

Well, at least one good decision has been made regarding the new changes.

Congrats Barcode. You'll do a good job.

------------------
"Spelling should be pensioned off... it terrorises human beings from birth." - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Trek Talk.

Welcome back to the mod staff, Tamek!

And as for Barcode...hoo boy. Your life as you know it just ended.
grin.gif

YEEEHAAAW!! Kick them trolls asses Barcode!!

------------------
I call it as I see it; don't be offended by my honesty. -Tiberius

...And we come to the architect of this tragic affair JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK! -General Chang
I am a great one for...rushing in where angels fear to tread. -Capt. James T. Kirk
Risk is our business. -Capt. James T. Kirk
As the Humans say, UP YOURS. -G'Kar
I hope you brought an extra pair of undershorts; you're going to need them after reading this! -Londo
JOIN THE TREKBBS UNITED DEVICES TEAM AND HELP US ASSIST IN FINDING A CURE FOR CANCER.

Congratulations Barcode.
Hope that this promotion (?) is not too trying on you and brings you some pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back