It was Covid times. No conventions happening.Perhaps one big issue I have is that they had any people together in the same room like they did in the DS9 doc. I guess maybe they don't do conventions together like the DS9 cast, there wasn't really an opportunity (they say that the cruise was the only time the cast was together), but it loses a lot from having very little back and forth.
I have no idea about the timeline of the filming of the movie, but I guess the Star Trek Cruise might have been the one big thing they filmed before everything shut down. I was surprised they didn't capture the whole panel, unless it's already up on YouTube somewhere.It was Covid times. No conventions happening.
We got video chats with the stars instead. I chatted with Tim Russ for 4 minutes and with Kate Mulgrew for 2 minutes. All the way over here in Germany.
It was the best thing ever and way longer you get at an ordinary autograph table. Wish they would continue for those who are too ill to travel or too broken.
Definitely! While you can do a Cameo for yourself, it feels odd to tell them specifically what to say. A chat is better. You even got the video afterwards to keep.I have no idea about the timeline of the filming of the movie, but I guess the Star Trek Cruise might have been the one big thing they filmed before everything shut down. I was surprised they didn't capture the whole panel, unless it's already up on YouTube somewhere.
I didn't think about people still doing meet and greets during that time - definitely sounds neat and better than a cameo video at least.
I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've heard about the Westmore doc. No offense to him, but I'm not interested in another go-round with the 455 folks.I assume we've all been getting donation requests from them being that we supported the VOY Doc and I agree that the Westmore documentary does interest me. The VOY Doc was the only 455 film I've ever supported. It'll be the last.
Fair play to them, a nice thing to do.Hello,
We have something new for you!
When you purchased the Digital Edition of To The Journey: The Star Trek Voyager Documentary, you received digital access to the feature film. Our Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack also includes over 2½ hours of special features, and we want our Digital Edition purchasers to have access to that content as well, at no additional cost. You can now watch the Digital Special Features here!
PASSWORD: 123xCgHfaKePAsSwOrd784
PLEASE NOTE: This link is for your personal viewing only, so please don’t share or forward it. We greatly appreciate your help in protecting the film and this special content. Additionally, your Special Features log-in is different from your feature film log-in. Please use the log-in information provided for the Special Features. Your existing feature film access and log-in remain unchanged. We hope you enjoy exploring even more of the stories, interviews and material from To The Journey.
Thank you, as always, for supporting the documentary and helping us make this journey possible. Best, The To The Journey Team 455 FIlms
P.S. And there's even more to come! Our separate Bonus Special Features collection, featuring another 3½+ hours of content, will be available for digital purchase soon. We'll share more details once it's ready.
Might wanna edit the password out of there, just to be safe.If you bought the VOY doc digitally but not physically, check your email...
Fair play to them, a nice thing to do.
My cunning ruse has worked!Might wanna edit the password out of there, just to be safe.

Of course they had to end with this. Yet another extra bonus footage cash grab.P.S. And there's even more to come! Our separate Bonus Special Features collection, featuring another 3½+ hours of content, will be available for digital purchase soon. We'll share more details once it's ready.

We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.