UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany

Got to drop Foden for Palmer. Need more pace down the side for pressing and the attack. Saka and Palmer constantly switching sides might give us a much needed boost in our slow pedantic attack.

We already know Marc Guéhi will miss the Quarter Final due to suspension thanks to Trippier's lazy back pass and the ref having his yellow card glued to his hand. Konsa will likely start against Switzerland who will press us harder than Slovakia.

Might need pens to reach the Semi Final though we're unbeaten against the Swiss since 1981 (10 wins & 3 draws).

Spain are going to send us home. Oh wait, we already ARE home. :shifty::lol: No way we're gonna win against them.

And what a terrible performance from England. Aside from the two goals, that is. Against a stronger opponent their "just pass the ball around forever and then wait for Bellingham or Kane to do something" tactic won't work anymore tho.

Spain are going to send us home. Oh wait, we already ARE home. :shifty::lol: No way we're gonna win against them.

And what a terrible performance from England. Aside from the two goals, that is. Against a stronger opponent their "just pass the ball around forever and then wait for Bellingham or Kane to do something" tactic won't work anymore tho.
The Spain vs Germany game will be interesting. With Spain putting 4 past Slovakia and Germany beating Scotland 5-1 (dammit🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿), aren't they the top two scorers?

Yup, England were bad. Not as bad as Scotland, but bad. Did I hear someone else mention on screen they were favourites for the tournament? On these four performances, they aren't living up to it!

I'm suprised how well Austria played, I never thought we win this group.
Tomorrow Turkey is waiting, fingers crossed.

COME ON GERMANY!

If England manage to fluke their way to the final, then I want to face Deutschland and deffo not Spain.

Of course Spain win.

So many missed chances by Germany - that Fulkrug is an awful striker.

Of course Spain win.

So many missed chances by Germany - that Fulkrug is an awful striker.

He's usually the guy we bring in in the last ten minutes because he's excellent at scoring through headers etc. I do agree that he isn't the best striker we've ever had tho.

Anyways. We played well. But Spain had the better (although riskier) tactic - let us run and run up against their defense and and then wait for that one single moment that gets THEM the chance to score. Can't blame them for this - we used to play like this as well. Did nothing for most of the game, let the others run and then simply scored one or two goals that gave us the win, haha.

It's like my mother always used to say to me whenever Germany lost: "Well, other nations have good soccer teams as well."

If England is able to win on penalties, Germany is able to lose on penalties. So I'm glad they lost during extra time - no penalties necessary.

The new formation helped England but Kane's inability to stay up top - needs sorting out. He either does it or is replaced in the next game.

Also now that Shaw looks fit again - playing around 45 minutes yesterday then he needs to start over Trippier at LWB. I would go one further personally and drop Foden, whose been shockingly poor all tournament and either move Saka up top alongside Kane (bringing in Trent at RWB) or play Palmer from the start.

My Fiancée captured my pain during the penalty shootout last night...

GR5Py4wXwAA2GkD

Hoping for a France v England final because there is no way we can handle the Spanish attack.

No chance Netherlands or England can beat Spain in the final. 2012 final waiting to be repeated with a 4-0 drubbing.

I have no complain with the result : Spain was better and 1/2 is a good result for my team. I am still a very spoiled French supporter.

I can't believe Morata could miss the final because a security guy slipped and made him twist his ankle.

I can't believe Morata could miss the final because a security guy slipped and made him twist his ankle.

Once one of the officials cut down Usain Bolt - after the race......Clumsiness is something to be reckoned with these days....

Back