Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

I have to say, comics are an underrated format for fan content. You can create full stories without having to involve a bunch of actors, sets and other things. On top of that you can feature more designs in visual form unlike in text only formats. Keep it up!

Nice work. :mallory::techman:

Thank you!

I have to say, comics are an underrated format for fan content. You can create full stories without having to involve a bunch of actors, sets and other things. On top of that you can feature more designs in visual form unlike in text only formats. Keep it up!

I do like the comic format even if I'm kind of breaking it a bit and just doing my own thing more like a webcomic with the two pages at a pop. And yeah, had to sit down and do up all my sets for the ship before hand even if I wasn't going to use them much off the bat. Wanted them available so I didn't have to build them later unlike the planet sets or other ships of the week. ;)

And like the animated series, budget isn't a thing for creating new stuff ;)

And thank you!

Decided to post this one a little earlier than Sunday. I've got a comfortable backlog right now so I'm upping my releases to one a week. If I catch up to it I'll drop back to two a month again.

Last bit of this story arc set in the briefing room. Promise! ;)

Sets and props built in Truespace
Rendered in DAZ Studio
Uniforms are V4 Courageous and M4 Valiant
Figures are Genesis 3

Cool! :mallory: So things are set in motion.. :shifty:

And yes, we totally want a bigger image of that table top 4 nacelled ship.. :D:angel:

Sure! Did these four up as some fanart for an ongoing fanfic series I've been reading from awhile back.

The Dart class ships that make up Orso Squadron, the Kodiak, Grizzly, Arctos and Martimus drop out of warp and open fire on Klingons.

I've been following MWaterhouseAuthor Kodiak stories (find season 1 here: www.deviantart.com/mwaterhouse…) and built up the pre-refit version of the Dart class (original design can be found here: www.deviantart.com/mwaterhouse…) .

That's actually a pretty cool design by MWaterhouseAuthor and a great 3D rendition of it. :techman:

Basically an engine room, some support rooms and weapons. I thought it was fun too.

That's a really nice design :mallory: very back to basic battleship, engines and guns style of ship. :mallory::techman:

Yeah pretty much ;)

Romulan war era ships?

Maybe the design initially but it's just pre-TOS in the stories and these are basically churned out to fight as a group of small ships almost like a fighter swarm but with more punch.

Back