Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

Oops! Overstepped the mark, Commander Chyornyy! (Nice to see your Liberty-class in action, too)

I've missed quite a bit (but gone back and caught up) - poor little Mawk, unable to scare the science team :rommie:

Oops! Overstepped the mark, Commander Chyornyy! (Nice to see your Liberty-class in action, too)

I've missed quite a bit (but gone back and caught up) - poor little Mawk, unable to scare the science team :rommie:

Oh they're definitely not scared of him. LOL

And thank you! Yeah I couldn't resist tossing her and my 'space trucker' ship in there, especially since his office is barebones.

Scenes I've been working on are pretty involved so have an Appendices entry for the week

Rendered in DAZ Studio
Assembled in Photoshop
Figure is Genesis 3 with Girl 7 base
Uniform is V4 Courageous
Uniform Textures by JamesJAB

@ashefivekay -- Any progress on this project???

I've got the scripts more or less written to finish this "story" arc out before I jump into the next one. Been trying to hone my skills with Blender a bit working on some sets and props since Truespace quit working on my desktop. I may not have any new pages until after the first of the year depending on my work schedule but we'll see. Day jobs.

Rendered in DAZ Studio with iRay
Uniforms are M4 Valiant
Uniform textures by JamesJAB
Figures are Genesis 3
All other sets and Props built in Truespace

Trying to get back to Tiny Trek. Planning on at least one of these (two pages) a month which seems doable considering the scripts are written and my work timeframe.

I enjoy TinyTrek Adventures and Calvin and Hobbes but I do think they both have a unique style. Looking forward to more of the the adventures :)

Last edited:
Back