Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

Love the "Clearing her throat, now" line. :)

I don't even know where I picked that context up, but I've used it before when I've floored it in one of my cars getting on the highway before lol

Cool. :mallory:
So now we have a hot rodded starship, lacks some candy paint and ghost flames though.. ;)

To be fair, you only kick in the nitro when you really need it ;)

Great back story. Is this the model of the Saxon? Just curious. :)
U8Nc5ZN.png

Wow, that is a really awful way to go for Oswald.

It was quick at least, but yeah... oof.

He died at his post...fixed to the mast as it were...bridge all to himself...quiet...

O.o I hadn't even thought of that when I went there.

Great back story. Is this the model of the Saxon? Just curious. :)
U8Nc5ZN.png

No, that was the Edmonton. Her first actual command as Captain. She had that one for a bit before the Orions wrecked it and she got the Aries. The Saxon was her first stint as First Officer.

I've had her posted on on 5 total ships through her career. Her longest stint was on the Hokkaido where she went from Ensign all the way up until she became a Commander and transferred as First officer of the Saxon. A bit training cadets at the Academy, the First Officer of the Lipan. After a few years on the Lipan she was offered the Edmonton as Captain which she had for a little over four years before the Orion incident. And now she has the Aries.

The Edmonton was the same class as the Hagerstown that shows up in the series.

Here's the beauty shots of the Hagerstown after I overhauled my low poly gold model.

There's a gold model of the Hokkaido sitting on Nogura's desk in his office which is my take on the Baton Rouge class.

Great work on the stories, and amazing work on Hagerstown!

Thank you! =) The Hagerstown was fun to build out. Really need to get a story together set on just that ship.

Your storytelling is great, the way you set up scenes is really awesome, think I said that before but I mean it, really great work. :mallory::techman:

Awww thank you! It has definitely gotten easier planning it out before I even load up a character and having the script written so I know what I'm doing going into it, but I still end up making little changes here and there as I go especially if my character heights are too different or if I think it'll play out better in a different portion of a set or something. Had that happen this morning actually lol

Back