Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

Ensign Tiv's destiny/"You were a fool" speech made me laugh :lol:

I hope you had a great vacation!

Not liking how his words trailed off.....

BUMBUMBUMMMMM

I think this time they'll actually make it to the pad without being eaten! :cardie:

Maaybe!

A camouflaged predator in the distance?

They bred raptors????

Ensign Tiv's destiny/"You were a fool" speech made me laugh :lol:

I hope you had a great vacation!

I did! And it's a fine line between being really mean and truthful, especially with a Tellarite. lol

Everyone likes dinosaurs until they think you're a mid morning snack.. I mean come on crocodiles are from that era and they're incredibly NOT cuddly.. ;):p

Nice work! :mallory::techman:
Dull can be good, and relaxing.. and just plain fine, awesome even.. when nothing happens and you're not near hungry dinosaurs.. :biggrin:

Nice work! :mallory::techman:
Dull can be good, and relaxing.. and just plain fine, awesome even.. when nothing happens and you're not near hungry dinosaurs.. :biggrin:

I imagine most starfleet pilots, starship or otherwise, hate just hovering in a stable orbit over a planet. I mean their looking for a little fun, a little excitement, maybe even just a little adventure ;)

Hungry dinosaurs aren't an issue. Hungry meat-eating dinosaurs, on the other hand.....

Well they got away from Snubtail. Good thing they didn't come across Mr. Chompers and Mrs. Stompers ;)

Definitely.

=)

I imagine most starfleet pilots, starship or otherwise, hate just hovering in a stable orbit over a planet. I mean their looking for a little fun, a little excitement, maybe even just a little adventure ;)

This is what simulators - with or without holodecks, depending on the time period - are meant to help train out of conn/helm and nav officers and ratings... :D

Back