Thor/Marvel One Shot Inconsistency?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by balls, Jan 26, 2022.

1. balls

balls Commander Red Shirt

I was rewatching the Marvel One Shots last night and had a question about the "Thor's Roommate" episodes. Once scene is with Thor and Banner having coffee. Since this was based around "Civil War" hadn't Hulk disappeared after Sokovia? Wasn't he MIA after that until "Ragnorok"? I get they are not necessarily canon.

2. dupersuper

dupersuper Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Your last sentence is obviously the answer, but if you like you can always assume that Hulk/Banner dropped in on Thor before taking off again for...some reason.

3. Xerxes82

Xerxes82 Captain Captain

Why Thor wasn't around for Civil War: He found some really, really good hallucinogens and was having himself a lovely trip.

4. ToddKent

ToddKent Captain Captain

Since we're on the topic, have the Marvel One Shots ever been released together on a compilation DVD? Or are there any plans to do that? I'd love to have them all in one place, including the Thor one OP is talking about and "Peter's To-Do List."

5. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

Thor's Roommate and Peter's To-Do List are not actually Marvel One-Shots. That's a specific banner, not just any short with Marvel characters.

David cgc likes this.
  6. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

Disney Plus has the team Thor videos labeled as one shots in their menu. Peter's To Do List is a One-Shot in all but name.

Also, this is the first time any of them have been officially released outside of the original Blu-ray's they were included on.

danellis likes this.
  7. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

Huh. I stand corrected. :)

Unfortunately, they didn't put all the roommate clips on the Blu-ray.

Turtletrekker likes this.