The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dream, May 6, 2013.

1. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I'm pretty sure he did kick Tyrese and friends out, but you're right that he was full-on crazy at the time.

2. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

That was how I remembered it. Anyway, my point was that (I think) Rick was pretty cold toward them since they arrived, which connects with the S3 "hostile" theme. After that: Kicking them out intentionally, or as a crazy act, or if they just ran for it, is icing on the cake.

3. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

This past weekend I finally got caught up and finished S4. Did a mini-marathon and watched the last four episodes.

I finally get the "Babysitter Wanted" poster memes that popped up all over FB. I mean seriously, there is so little courtesy anymore.

My thought is that while the season as a whole is wholly enjoyable I find myself unsure about my excitement for S5 vs other cliffhangers. The show has slid into a repetitive nature.
    Make home, get run out, spend time mixed up on the road with someone new, come back together, Make home---rinse and repeat.

Who has Beth? Was the house itself a "bait house" by the Terminus folk? Will we find out she's there as well? They spent too much time building her character up to just disappear and not be around at the start of next season.

Darryl, come on now. As soon as backwoods biker has Rick at gunpoint AND YOU SEE THIS, put one in his eye socket. You don't talk down a guy like this. Poorly handled by Darryl and they all took a beating they need not. Also, why didn't Carl have his gun ready in the vehicle to pop that fat porker pedophile when he opened the door? So much wrong with that scene and done just for drama I suppose.

Abraham and his duo, not sure what to make of them. They've been on the road since Houston. That officially makes it the farthest confirmed place that I trust. I don't trust those guys who said they were from Philly for some reason in S3. Also, if they've been on the road that long how can "Mr. Super Smart" not have had any gun training at all? His total piss poor handling of a gun that "kills" their military transport is funny in it's sadness. I've heard that this trio is actually in the comics but I know nothing of that as I'm not reading it. So I'm guessing they make it as regulars into S5 however we get out TERMINUS situation.

Rick, Carl, Michonne(sp) & Darryl should've hung back for quite some time scouting out TERMINUS. They successfully sneak in but just introduce themselves to the first people they meet? Why sneak in then?

I'm hoping, guessing then, that Tyrese and Carol are the wildcards for getting the group out of the hostage situation they are in. They are the only ones not yet at TERMINUS.

If I had to guess who canon fodder is for S5 my money is on Bob, Sasha, Carol or the last person from the Governors group(forget her name).

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

At this point, it's probably not safe to assume just because characters are in the comics, that they are safe. The life spans of characters have been changed drastically from the comics.

5. Galileo7

Galileo7 Commodore Commodore

TWD cast has been assembled in the Atlanta area and Monday May 5, 2014 they will begin filming TWD season 5 episode 1.
    Yeah! :beer:

6. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

7. RJDiogenes

It's aliiiiiive!

So to speak.

8. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

I think you mean, "It's undead!"

9. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

who is there? Which actors?

10. RJDiogenes

I wonder if the undead drink the uncola.

11. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

12. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm glad he's on a show I like, but I was really hoping they would promote his druid/veterinarian on Teen Wolf to a regular.

13. Enterprise is Great

"The Walking Dead" averaged 28 million viewers with on-demand

14. RJDiogenes

Is that domestic? Because that would be something like 10% of the population. It's pretty uncanny, in any case.

15. Enterprise is Great

It should be domestic.

16. RJDiogenes