The OA

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gary7, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

It's not clear if it's that... it might be some form of suppression. Remember...
    when OA and her cohorts make the leap, this is their first one. Maybe that meant their original bodies had to die. It might be a different case if they leap out of these ones. There is that woman who approached Dr. Hap... remember she leaped, but then came back.[/quote]

2. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blueness Premium Member

OK, finally saw the last two episodes.

So....they pulled a "Supernatural." :vulcan: Although, I doubt it will be as fun in this version.

i guess I'll have to reserve my judgement until season 3 --assuming there is one. I really wish we'd been given more time with BBA & the kids.

3. Makarov

Makarov Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I thought season 2 was fantastic, I was really satisfied with how all angles of the storyline wrapped up. Even that crazy stuff with the house all came together.

4. Matthew Raymond

Matthew Raymond Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Interesting thing about Season One was that it left doubt as to whether she was crazy or not. I knew going into Season Two that they couldn't really play that angle anymore, so they really had not choice but to lean into the crazy. Of course, I love that they did that, but then again, my Confusion Tolerance regarding television is off the chart.

5. BillJ

BillJ Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Made it about 15 minutes into the first episode. Then moved on to other things.