The Most Disliked Episode of STAR TREK - Final Round...

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Farscape One, Jul 18, 2019.

1. johnnybear

johnnybear Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Belli didn't appear to be that menacing looks wise is my only condemnation! When his boils and whipple skin turned up I was feeling worried but then I was a kid myself back then! :sigh:
    JB

2. johnnybear

That's what this man said, Henny! :vulcan:
    JB

3. Henoch

Henoch Commodore Premium Member

I always thought they were much farther out than 12 light years from Earth. I guess the ships were slower than I thought; Not. :rommie:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    johnnybear likes this.
  4. Marsden

Marsden Commodore Commodore

Actually the name of the system is Epsilon Junior. Indi is the dogs name.

5. johnnybear

Marauders that were dressed in shower curtains with boils and spaghetti features that brought such discord to that area of space!
    JB

6. Vger23

Vger23 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's funny, because I'll still take ATCSL over any average episode of any of the other series.

Phaser Two likes this.
  7. Phaser Two

Phaser Two Commodore Premium Member

Enh . . . I like Voyager quite a bit. In fact, given all the highs and lows of DS9 versus the far greater consistency of VOY, I believe I rank VOY second after Star Trek on my list of franchise installment faves. This week.

8. Phaser Two

Phaser Two Commodore Premium Member

Yeah, the two Kirk freakouts were egregious. I don't know what Bill and the director were thinking there. It does provide a nice contrast when Kirk later vanquishes his "beast" and comes off like a total bada$$ (along with Spock) in facing down Gorgan, but . . . yeah. As for the child actors, Hundley and Pamelyn Ferdin were experienced and, I thought, very good. Perhaps that was the direction too. And the fact that you feel that Belli couldn't act in what I believe was a greenscreen situation doesn't have any bearing on his status or abilities as a trial lawyer. He was legendary for a reason.

9. Spock's Barber

Spock's Barber Commodore Commodore

I guess Hundley became an accomplished musician, while Ferdin kind of went off the deep end of the pool. :crazy: