Spoilers The Flash - Season 5

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by dodge, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Kirk Prime

Kirk Prime Captain Captain

I suppose that is possible.

An interesting topic since it's relevant to Flash, and there is no new Flash for several months.

Sounds like a story as well.

2. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

I'll leave the personal story to one side - like I said, you wouldn't believe it anyway, and I'm pretty sure *I* wouldn't if my family and I weren't living it.

But on topic, I'm wondering if Thawne, having the affection that he has claimed to have for Nora, and Cisco, and even Barry, decided to go take Barry's place in what kills him in the Crisis - since if it is anything like what killed Barry in the original CoIE, it requires a speedster. He specifically used the word "Crisis" in the last bit of what he said to Barry, and you could almost hear the capital letter. Maybe he intends to make sure Barry is around to make Baby Nora at the appointed time - though, like we both know, and you pointed out in the thread, the odds that *should* be against that working out now would still be insane. (But the multiverse finds a way, sometimes, anyway. ;) )

3. Kirk Prime

Kirk Prime Captain Captain

We actually don't know if Barry DIES in this version. We only know he disappears. We also know that Oliver dies. I believe that as we watch the events unfold, Barry's disappearance will be much shorter. It will get the headline, but he will be found.

Also, it's clear that Barry in original COIE, as we found out later, only merged with the speed force. He didn't die.

Thawne may have liked Nora, but he also liked Cisco and didn't hesitate to kill him.

I actually do believe Nora erased herself, and Thawne didn't do it. Thawne did try to save her after all.

4. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

Maybe you're fake...?

Turtletrekker and Tuskin38 like this.