Spoilers The Blacklist - Season 8 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Procutus, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Photoman15

Photoman15 Commodore Commodore

Red could be.... Red. He has the burn marks on his back. Maybe he survived. He could also be acting as the real Katerina's cyranoid (in a benevolent way, so they work together).

2. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

With no Keen next season, can they add Kurt Weller and Jane Doe?

3. Aragorn

They never should've revealed that the show was renewed and Megan Boone quit. Oh well. We'll see where season 9 goes from here.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well.

I think they said it.

Through, montage.

Wussies.

5. Aragorn

After ending the season on a low in a season full of stupid, the showrunner decides to bail.

6. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

I have to admit that when I knew Boone was leaving,, I didn't really think that killing Liz was the way they'd go.

That said, yeah, they pretty much spelled it out, without him actually saying to her as she died, "I'm your mother."

7. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    This show will never jump the shark because no self-respecting shark would take part in this mess.

8. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Just for shiggles, I went back to Episode 8 of Season 4, to the scenes where Constantin Rostov was interrogating Red, trying to learn just who was Liz's biological father. After asking several times if Red was her father, Constantin then phrased the question as "Is Masha your daughter?" to which Red replied, "What do you want me to say? Yes." At the time, I assumed that what Red whispered into Rostov's ear was that Katarina was still alive and he knew where she was.

I think that after all these years, we finally now know what he really told Constantin.

;)