Ten Forward Lounge - Miscellaneous General Chat & Welcome Thread

good idea! I haven't listened to that single in ages. It's sunny but too cold to go outdoors so today is the perfect record listening day =)

Hi from Scotland. I'm from a small town called Linlithgow with a link to the original series. (It's the birthplace of Montgomery Scott according to scriptwriter Dorothy DC Fontana.)

Love sci fi, photography and music. I grew up watching the Trek franchise. Although The Next Generation is my favourite.

Hi from Scotland. I'm from a small town called Linlithgow with a link to the original series. (It's the birthplace of Montgomery Scott according to scriptwriter Dorothy DC Fontana.)

Love sci fi, photography and music. I grew up watching the Trek franchise. Although The Next Generation is my favourite.

Hi there!

Isn't Linlithgow also the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots?

Hello and welcome! :techman:

Linlithgow Castle

2rz87jc.jpg

Welcome, Major Tom! Or welcome back? The name does sound vaguely familiar.

Welcome, Obsidian7! Linlithgow Castle looks lovely! It'll definitely go on my sighseeing list =)

Back