Stunned!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by dub, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Ace, I think you need to scale it back a bit, or there might be a repeat of the shitstorm from last week. ;)

2. Danger Ace

Danger Ace Commander Red Shirt

With all due restraint and respect my most recent posts have been extraordinarily clear in their humorous intent and extremely mild. So please do not look to manufacture false claims or to bear false witness.

My postings as of late have been courteous and respectful. I intend to keep them that way dispite obvious provocations like yours. We, as participants, cannot go around looking to take offense at every turn or quip. Some of my comments have even shown me poking fun at myself.

So I sincerely call upon you and others to let bygones-be-bygones and lighten-up. If you are determined to find insult and injury in everything I or anyone else posts then you will surely find it no matter what I or others actually say or do.

We do not need moderators to end this ugliness now nor to prevent a "shitstorm" from happening. :techman:

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I was only trying to give friendly advice because I thought I saw something recurring. Never mind then.

4. bluedana

bluedana Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well, THIS moderator is getting awfully tired of the following:

(1) insults of other posters thinly disguised as humor. It's not funny. You're not funny. Stop it.

(2) Dive bombing a thread and a forum just to poop on a show and, by extension, its fans. You don't like Enterprise? Fine. State your point, make a criticism, and then move on. It is not necessary to make other people feel bad for liking a show that you detest.

Honestly. These discussions do not need to devolve every single time. Take a breath, take your hands off of the keyboard every once in awhile, and chill out. Clear?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  5. Danger Ace

Well then, I shall revise my interpretation and thank you for your well-intentioned advice. I shall endeavor to act upon it in positive fashion.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  6. Danger Ace

If directed at me, I refute the charge of my most recent posts looking to insult or as being disrespectful to anyone. And upon review feel folks would find I have even overlooked more than a few directed at me.

Again, a full and fair evaluation of my recent posts would show valid and respecfull critiques wherein I have spoken of positives within the realm of Enterprise and moderation of initially harsh evaluations.

Agreed.

7. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I agree S3 is better than S4, except that S4 was good from the start and S3 waited a third of the season to get good.