News Stay At Home With ULTRAMAN| Ultra Science Fiction Hour on YouTube

Anne attendends the birthday party for her friend Ruriko, but the party is interrupted when Ruriko is abducted by aliens, in episode #22 of "UltraSeven":

Well, it luckily isn't as frequent as it used to be for a while, but with episode #49 of "Ultraman Ace", they forgot to include the English subtitles again:

After UltraGuard save a fortune teller from a myserious attacker, he predicts the destruction of a vital warehouse, in episode #23 of "UltraSeven":

Jiro Dan, the actor of Hideki Go (Return of Ultraman) has passed away at the age of 74

I think this makes him the first of the Ultra Brother Human Host actors to pass away. I don't count RoUM as a favorite, but he was good in it and I liked his few return appearances over the years.

RIP

He was also the Elder of Ryusoul Tribe in Ryusoulger.

Ji5a0Pv.jpg

A terrible blizzard hits the Earth Defense HQ and traps Dan's car in the snow, in episode #25 of "UltraSeven":
I might be mistaken, but I think this might be the first referrence of UltraSeven coming from Nebula M78 and thus properly linking UltraSeven to Ultraman. His weakness to cold, though, definitely wasn't mentioned before (and considering we already had episodes in the snow, it should have), and I also don't think it was ever picked up on again.

Sorry, I've been rather busy this week. Here are the uploaded episodes of the past week:

In memory of the late Dan Jiro, Tsuburaya uploaded episode #51 - the finale - of "Return of Ultraman":

And it's in time for the finale of "Ultraman Ace" in episode #52, as well:

In episode #26 of "UltraSeven", Dan faces a moral dilemma as mankind tests a new weapon that is capable of destroying other planets:

And, quite unexpectedly, Tsuburaya announces the launch of the English dub of "Ultraman Z" on 8 April:

Meh, Taro. Probably my least favorite Showa Ultraman series, though Leo's also in the running. The most child-oriented and silly season, with some of the dumbest-looking kaiju and certainly the dumbest-looking defense team uniforms and vehicles.

Here we go again but in dub form

Ultraman Z dub version episode 1

I love the humor.

"The Trigger. You gotta press the trigger!"

Episode 2

Last edited:
^The dub is surprisingly good. Hope this will help to bring in new fans.

Meanwhile, in episode #27 of "UltraSeven", a friend of Ultra Guard member Soga's disappears into an alien submarine (Unknown Submarine Object?) in a swamp, while his fiancée is found unconscious nearby:

Last edited:
Episode #3 of "Ultraman Taro" has Kotaro training for a fight, a man-eating kaiju (including a life-sized tongue prop interacting with the victims), and Captain Asahina making decisions based on what his officers had for dinner:

And in the dubbed episode #3 of "Ultraman Z", the team is tasked with transporting the hibernating Gomora to a safe location, but obviously the monster wakes up early:

Episode #28 of "UltraSeven" presents the infamous Dinosaur Tank:

And the dubbed episode #3 of "Ultraman Z" has the underground monster Telesdon attacking, while the new mecha Windam is taking a long time to charge up:

Back