News Stay At Home With ULTRAMAN| Ultra Science Fiction Hour on YouTube

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Kai "the spy", May 1, 2020.

1. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

It started pretty good, but became pretty by-the-numbers as soon as the actual action started.

Anyway, here is episode #16 of "UltraSeven":

And the big brawl truly starts in the penultimate episode of "Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroads":

2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Mostly just action and showcasing heroes' trademark moves, but there were some interesting character bits. Tregear just losing heart and walking away from the fight was unexpected.

So Regulos is from a "brother planet" to Leo & Astra's destroyed world, just as theirs was a sibling planet to the Land of Light -- despite them all being in separate constellations. I wonder, are these worlds the LoL colonized sometime in the distant past? Or maybe they all independently invented the power source that transforms humanoids into Ultras. After all, there are Ultras in multiple parallel universes, so we know it wasn't a unique occurrence.

Anyway, the Regulos sequence was confusing because it referenced a lot of backstory and characters we haven't seen yet. No doubt the idea is to make viewers want to see his upcoming miniseries to find out what all this is about. It reminds me of Gekiranger, with all the animal-headed masters of different "Beast"-themed martial arts styles. And I didn't like Gekiranger much.