News Starfleet Academy Coming to P+

Curb Your Enthusiasm did “Young Larry”. Love “Young Spock” or perhaps “Young James R. Kirk”.

"Peanuts" except with Star Trek characters.

:D

E6-G83-WJXMAg-SD3a.png

518efeefdb9220934f08dcd18b456b21.jpg

:lol:

Young Sheldon except it's Young Spock. It would be amazing.

Didn't TAS do that? :confused:

Last edited:
It's supposed to be a 4 year program but several times people have skipped ahead, like Kirk in the 2009 movie.

So basically if we have a Starfleet Academy series with cadet as the main role, then we can only have 4 seasons, and no more? Because after that all the cadets already graduate?

So basically if we have a Starfleet Academy series with cadet as the main role, then we can only have 4 seasons, and no more? Because after that all the cadets already graduate?
Probably not, because shorter seasons means longer periods of time at the Academy.

Plus there is always the odd emergency or demotion that might result from hijinks.

I still can't get the image of 90210 theme music playing over scenes in the 32nd century out of my head whenever I see this thread.

(I somehow am also thinking of the SAVED BY THE BELL theme with the same scenes.)

Ironically, this series has the potential to outlive even DISCO, if the rising cost of the same actors in a longer running show is a big enough factor. If you have 4 or less years with one group of actors, bring in a new cast for every time that bunch graduates, the rising cost of actors in a show for longer periods of time is mitigated.

I'll give this show a shot, if it really does actually end up geting produced. But truthfully, I'm not expecting it to last. It will depend heavily on how much or how little teen drama is brought in.

Back