Star Trek: The Motion Picture 40th Anniversary theatre release 2019.

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by J2019, Aug 5, 2019.

1. J2019

J2019 Cadet Newbie

How are you fellow Trek fans? Do any of you know if the upcoming September 2019 limited theatre screening of Star Trek: The Motion Picture 40th Anniversary edition, will show in Canada? Specifically in New Brunswick (Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton). Cineplex is the main theatre group in these areas. I have yet to find any information on if they will be including it in their schedule. Thank you for any info.

Neumann likes this.
  2. BillJ

BillJ History’s Greatest Monster Premium Member

I'd look at the Fandango site. I'm not sure if their Canadian listings are lumped in with the US or not.

3. BillJ

BillJ History’s Greatest Monster Premium Member

4. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Admiral Admiral

A search on Cineplex's website should turn something up, though it might still be too early. For these sort of things Cineplex typically doesn't have anything on their site until a week or so in advance.

5. J2019

J2019 Cadet Newbie

Any updates on this original question, fellow Trek fans? I keep looking for Cineplex showings in New Brunswick, Canada. Moncton, Saint John, or Fredericton. Thank you.

6. J2019

J2019 Cadet Newbie

How are you fellow Trek fans? Do any of you know if the upcoming September 2019 limited theatre screening of Star Trek: The Motion Picture 40th Anniversary edition, will show in Canada? Specifically in New Brunswick (Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton). Cineplex is the main theatre group in these areas. I have yet to find any information on if they will be including it in their schedule. Thank you for any info.

7. 1001001

1001001 Pull Up a Groove and Get Fabulous! Moderator

I'm hesitant to move what is basically a Google question, but I'll send this to the right forum and see if you can get an answer there.

8. Peach Wookiee

Peach Wookiee Cuddly Mod of Doom Moderator

I'm afraid I haven't found your answer.