Starships Tholian Ship (22nd Century)
Starships U.S.S. Centaur
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D
Borg Voyager Assimilated
United Earth Starfleet Intrepid
Night Aliens Ship Void Ship
Warship Voyager
Starships Xindi Aquatic Cruiser

I was interested in the Assimilated Voyager, but it sold out while I was fat-fingering my way through the menus.

Last edited:
I guess if you ordered the Jeffries TOS concept shuttle and received the Phase II shuttle, MR will be sending those customers the TOS one free of charge, which is pretty cool.

From the Eaglemoss Facebook group:
Link to John Ainsworth’s post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eaglemossstartrekfangroup/permalink/3522396351417016/
“The fifth Expanse ship would have been Epstein's Yacht. This didn't get beyond the early stages of development, but I discovered that I do still have the prototype for it, so thought you'd like to see it (and the Koto) here to compare the sizes. (Prototypes were samples made from plastic and were the last stage in development where revisions could be made to the modelling).”
IMG_1173.jpeg

sneak peak of next weeks drop via MRs Twitter….

USS Reliant, Scimitar, Relay Station 47, 22nd Century Klingon Bird of Prey and Romulan Bird of Prey. That last one doesn’t mention if it’s the TOS, ENT or PIC version.

Figured I'd share my current collection setup with y'all while we wait for the next drop.

some may have seen my post with my earliest setup. New layout ranges from eaglemoss to diamond select to playmates and more. Took me years to assemble, and there is more.

Working on the image uploads, brb!

Back!

YDH380Z

y0k0phK

g7zy27C

6JrLwGb

JsRzwDw

Y7CTW5P

Last edited:
Back