Star Trek Prodigy - New Mission Logs

Internal security logs - including holo/video "footage" - should be available to Janeway and the Dauntless senior crew by this point...?
Yes, but holo/video footage from where? Cr-721 was destroyed, Denaxi depot may not have such footage (or not show it, because it would be bad for business). Noble Isle likely has footage of some kind, and almost certainly won't share with Starfleet. She has no access from footage of the Protostar itself (an attempt to download logs led to CR-721's destruction).

Cr-721 was destroyed, and may not have left a "black box", especially with holo footage. It's not sure anything could have been salvaged. However, Frex should have been questioned about what happened, so unless he lied to protect his own stories and/or to hide his own actions when CR-721 went haywire, Janeway should have been told. But I'm not sure she has gotten useful statements out of him.

Any electronic signals from the destroyed Fed station could be contaminated by the Weapon anyway.
Better there wasn't anything left to find but debris.

I have an aunt who keeps claiming to be perpetually 39 or somesuch...like she had the Superman comics' editorial offices on speed-dial or something.

I digress, however. :)

Apparently, the
dissolving of the body of the character who died in "Supernova" was not the original plan, but it came about only after the director pointed out to the showrunners that it may not be a good idea to leave the body laying around for half an episode
: https://www.cinemablend.com/intervi...x-while-writing-season-1s-penultimate-episode

I now wonder if one of the earlier admirals logs' - where she talked about how the psychiology of the Vau N'akat may resemble those from the Zalkonians - was written specifically to make this more plausible, as some Zalkonians could 'dissolve'.

It also means, apparently, that other Vau N'akat would experience the same.

There is a final mission log: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm9KFicPNZB/

Janeway mentions Bashir in relation to Dal. She also says, more importantly, that Starfleet has classified the temporal rift - and the alternate future Chakotay is in - under the temporal prime directive.

Now I wonder if she is going to send her motley crew of non-commissioned cadets in that production Protostar class, without the consent of the admiralty, to get Chakotay anyway.

No word about Gwyn in the log.

It'd be kind of a dick move to the audience (and the kids) to tease a cool new ship for season two, and reveal they're actually getting the same ship as before. Not to say that the new Protostars won't come in to play, it'd be weird to bring it up if they weren't, but I doubt one will be the main ship.

It'd be kind of a dick move to the audience (and the kids) to tease a cool new ship for season two, and reveal they're actually getting the same ship as before. Not to say that the new Protostars won't come in to play, it'd be weird to bring it up if they weren't, but I doubt one will be the main ship.
Well, even if they use a Protostar for Chakotay's rescue, they would still have a training ship and possibly another for the Solum storyline.

Back