• Total voters
Holy shiiiiiit

phmWOFH.png

aNKY2hT.png

Data going INSIDE the cube!!

xDkGrA9.png

Who had instructed him to go there?

The Klingons of course.

You can do what you are doing with just about any episode of any TV series & try to pick holes. TNG, DS9 & VOY are no different, i'm not sure why you'd bother watching something to whine about it.

I think Disco is naff, guess what, i don't watch it any more.

The Klingons of course.

You can do what you are doing with just about any episode of any TV series & try to pick holes. TNG, DS9 & VOY are no different, i'm not sure why you'd bother watching something to whine about it.

I think Disco is naff, guess what, i don't watch it any more.

I think you only quoting the first line of my response tells me all I need to know about you.

You figured out I don't take trolls seriously?

But I didn't explicitly state that in detail, how did you figure it out?

No, you're worse. You're in favour of territorial pissings rather than a proper discussion. I guarantee you that the final episode will be a disaster. The writing of the entire season has been horrific. And I'm seriously sad about that.

I liked it but I'm not going to give it a score yet. I actually really enjoyed the fancy Enterprise D flying and the stuff on the Titan was actually solid. I still wish we would have seen Jurati though, and I think it was a missed opportunity that we did not.

I hope everyone stayed post credits. Looks like they might be planning a Seven of Nine series and Q might be involved. I'm actually surprised that was the only connection to Season 2 this season had.

I don't think this episode gets a 10, and while I enjoyed the ending scenes of goodbye and the poker scene, I did hope Picard would say "5 card stud, nothing wild, and the skies the limit".

Back