Spoilers Star Trek: Picard 1x05 - "Stardust City Rag"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters
Nah, that's just an error by the people writing the captions. She originally said piquant.

You see, Seven developed a taste for Human flesh in the last twenty years, and...

Well, the first thing she did when she got cut off from the collective was eat the flesh of her fellow borg, so that's not a surprise. .

Last edited:
If it's the John Ales I'm finding, he's 10 years younger than Brian Brophy, so it definitely doesn't fix the age issue from "Measure of a Man," for what that's worth. Guy would've been the only infant on the board to determine whether Data should've been allowed to join Starfleet.

It looks like this episode is written by Kirsten Beyer according to IMDB (may not be accurate)

If it's the John Ales I'm finding, he's 10 years younger than Brian Brophy, so it definitely doesn't fix the age issue from "Measure of a Man," for what that's worth. Guy would've been the only infant on the board to determine whether Data should've been allowed to join Starfleet.

If he can invent Androids, he can invent a way to make himself age slower.

I don't know. :shrug:

What about that Cellular Entertainment Chamber from DS9's "In the Cards"? (I'm grasping at straws and I know it...)

So if Rios is a Hologram why would he be worried about a weapon in his face...

VY6EQYC.jpg
He doesn't really look all that worried to me. ;)

Based on the trailers and pictures, this episode looks like it could be a lot of fun. I'm hoping it breaks up the monotony, even though the last episode did so at the beginning.

Back