Star Trek Online Discussion Thread - Delta Rising

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Timelord Victorious, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronald Held

Ronald Held Vice Admiral Admiral

Just for curiosity same, how much is the JJprise on the exchange? I have not checked for that one.because I am a Science Captain.

2. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

JJ-Prise costs 505 million ec on the exchange.
    A master key costs 5.6 million ec on the exchange.

So you will need to sell roughly 90 keys. At current (on sale) price of 956 zen for 10 keys, you'll need 9560 zen or roughly USD $100 for a guaranteed chance to buy a JJ-prise from the exchange.

For comparison, most other locbox/lobi ships costs between 100 to 150 mil ec. That means by selling 20-30 master keys, you can get a very good ship. And it will cost between USD $20 to $30. A Tier 6 C-Store ship costs $30 anyway. Meaning right now, it's actually cheaper to buy an old lockbox/lobi ship!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    PlainSimpleJoel and Ronald Held like this.
  3. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Jesus H. Christ. Looks like I'll never get one. :P

4. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well Intrinsical, the other Lockbox ships dropped in price because of the Infinity Lockbox/re-reun last week. In probably 6 months when they add the Kelvin Timeline ships to the Infinity box they'll probably drop in price as well

My friend got a Konnie and I took some screenshots of it with the TOS Material

https://imgur.com/a/CmlW3

CorporalClegg likes this.
  5. intrinsical

I understand where you're coming from but even before the Infinity Lockbox, all those ships were selling at around 200-250 mil. The Vengeance's price is currently around 350 mil and might drop to around 200 mil with time. If players are setting dps records with the Vengeance (and it is likely), I don't expect it's price to drop any lower at least not till some other ship supersedes it.

As for the T6 Kelvin Constitution, it's name alone means it would always command a higher price. I'm thinking even after a year, it would still cost a minimum of 300 mil.

6. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i sold the t6 ship on the exchange for 700m on the first day of the expansion.. made another 300m selling the new lobi ship.. it was a very profitable day.

If you want one of those ships you should wait two to three weeks for the price to settle down.

7. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

*/Dies.

8. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  9. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Same here. I might see what happens with over next few months, and continue to get more lobi. Hopefully someone will buy the phaser beam array that I'm crafting at the moment - so I can buy more keys.

10. intrinsical

Well if you're a crafter, this is the perfect time to craft for all the AoY characters out there. Make field generators, phaser relays, antiproton mag regulators, neutronium armor, phaser beam arrays, photon torpedoes for Lt. Cmdr, Cmdr and Captain ranks.

11. jamestyler

jamestyler Commodore Commodore

I've been back on more regularly since the AOY expansion. Though I've not went any further than the tutorial yet as I've been EC farming :/

On the positive side - I accidentally got a Konnie this morning. And it's lovely.

12. Ghost

Ghost Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Two questions from a newcomer to ST Online.
    1. How can one check out the bridge of their own ship.
    2. Is it possible to focus the camera on another ship and rotate around it? I want to make a couple of pictures of certain ships.

13. jamestyler

jamestyler Commodore Commodore

[​IMG]

^ Click on the arrow highlighted above, one of the options will be to visit interior :)

You can angle the camera to better see other ships, but you can't see them in the same central way you can see your own.

14. Ghost

Ghost Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Darn, I had wanted to make some images of the new alien ships in Agents of Yesterday as Cryptic has not made any clear ship profile view of those.

15. pteal1979

pteal1979 Tal Shiar's Most Wanted Red Shirt

you could use the demorecord function to do that. there are some videos on youtube that will explain how to use it.

16. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

If you want to take ingame screenshots, you can position your ship with a bit of a distance on the opposite side of where you want to take your screenshot from.
    Your own ship will always be visioble, because the camera needs line of sight, but the focus would be on the ship in the foreground.

17. Jaro Stun

Jaro Stun Captain Captain

Greetings from another universe (and another time).

Finally got this thing up to speed ;-)
    http://imgur.com/gbFfUeg

18. intrinsical

Grats! She's a beauty :)

19. pteal1979

pteal1979 Tal Shiar's Most Wanted Red Shirt

Omg! I woke up this morning to an email from cryptic giving me a code for the Negus Marauder T6.
    Just logged in and claimed it, shame I have to go to work now for the next 9 hours - can't wait to get back home and use it :)

http://imgur.com/a/Jbfwj

20. Gul Re'jal

Gul Re'jal Commodore Commodore

Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space
    Gratz! You're the second person I hear getting it. I wonder what's the criteria for this surprise this time. Sounds like they're rewarding long-term players :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.