Star Trek Nemesis Edit

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Forever94, Apr 17, 2020.

1. DeepHomage

DeepHomage Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hey, I'm late to the thread, but I also tried various methods to improve the deleted scenes while working on a Nemesis deepfake. In the end, the deleted Shinzon scene was just too low quality for face-swapping purposes.

Forever94 likes this.
  2. Forever94

Forever94 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hello.
    The time finally came and sadly we got what we already had. The new 4K discs, as well as their Blu-Ray brothers, contain the same super-low quality versions of the Deleted Scenes as the previous releases. Still, I would appreciate if anyone who owns the new disc could send me the filesize/bitrate/resolution...data from that scenes. Good news is that I´ve been working on this since I made this thread and I´m currently trying to finish this project. I will eventually change the edit´s main source from the old Blu Ray to the new remastered edition. Anyone interested on helping this project to get the best Star Trek: Nemesis version ever should contact me by private message. I know there has been people trying to improve this scenes and doing their own projects, as you can see on many youtube videos or forums. So maybe we can join forces to make it happen.
    Cheers