Rate the episode...

• Total voters
Episode 4

Orion ship time!

"Orion Plagiarist!"

Expected KaBoom happened!

I am convinced the rogue ship is controlled by Badgey

Orion wedding!

Rutherford and Boilmer are getting close heh?

Domesticated purple Rhino-beasties!

5th largest family in the Syndicate.

Bert!

Holo-adventures!

Orion murder bug games!

'tie some knots'

"He is aesthetically pleasing"

Nice tusks on that Chalnoth guy.

Freeman of the South lol

Ship graveyard!

Is that a Aerie class? Cool.

Tendi is a trained assassin - awesome. Also decent nerd.

Mariner should get that shoulder checked for sure.

Bonsi diplomacy!

Sister Prime duties fell to T'Ercia.

And in the air!

Nicely timed arrival there!

Good wedding pic album - guess people still do that in 2381!

Mozart holo's!

That was a fun one that gave us a ton of cool data on Tendi and helped the chaps get along better.

Hello TrekBBS friends, I am back once again with my weekly question about every episode of Lower Decks:

My daughter, who is now ten, really loves LD and loves to watch it with us on Friday nights. The only episode she has missed is "Where Pleasant Fountains Lie" due to the high level of sexual content, but I do like to check in with the BBS before each episode to make sure there's nothing too bad for a 10YO in each week's ep. For reference, we have watched all tghe episodes so far this season and they've all been perfectly fine, even Moopsy's bone-sucking.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything too objectionable (meaning too violent or sexual) in this week's ep? No need to spoil, just let me know if it would make me a bad parent to watch this ep with her!

Thanks so much.

Hello TrekBBS friends, I am back once again with my weekly question about every episode of Lower Decks:

My daughter, who is now ten, really loves LD and loves to watch it with us on Friday nights. The only episode she has missed is "Where Pleasant Fountains Lie" due to the high level of sexual content, but I do like to check in with the BBS before each episode to make sure there's nothing too bad for a 10YO in each week's ep. For reference, we have watched all tghe episodes so far this season and they've all been perfectly fine, even Moopsy's bone-sucking.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything too objectionable (meaning too violent or sexual) in this week's ep? No need to spoil, just let me know if it would make me a bad parent to watch this ep with her!

Thanks so much.
there are some relatively tame sexual references (male strip dancing and pheromone-induced slavery) and some violence (the most graphic including some non-lethal stabbing).

Almost forgot: there is also a surprising scene of unknown characters getting vaporised, nothing is really shown but it can be jarring.

Really enjoyed this one.

Loved getting a closer look at Orions. Did not expect to see a Raven type ship here. D'Erika was voiced by Ariel Winter. (Alex Dunphy on MODERN FAMILY.) The Orion drinking game was really cool.

A Chalnoth! I always liked their look.

Boimler and Rutherford as twin Twains... they were Twaining. :)

And that mystery ship... now took out Orions. I'm really curious as to who they are.

I gave this an 8.

JhExumL.png

Tendi I feel was in the wrong there.
The thing is that they have her always fighting stereotypes, even though she is basically a walking Orion cliche. Maybe the end result is having her embrace her Orion mistress title, but she seems to resent that's how people see her and is much happier when the Lower Decks crew just see her as a scientist.

The thing is that they have her always fighting stereotypes, even though she is basically a walking Orion cliche. Maybe the end result is having her embrace her Orion mistress title, but she seems to resent that's how people see her and is much happier when the Lower Decks crew just see her as a scientist.

Well that's the thing. She was raised to be an assassin and cast that role aside.

7/10 I didn’t care much for the Boimler/Rutherford B plot. It was just meh. The Tendi plot was pretty good though. It was nice to visit Orion for the first time. I would like to see it in live action some day.

With the little ship disabling and destroying the other ships, I am pretty convinced that the crews (or at least part of the crews) are being kept or suspended somewhere. When the ship inevitably encounters Cerritos, I don't think that the cast is going to all be killed. Though I guess it does mean Cerritos itself might get blown up, and that feels unlikely. If the crews are actually being killed, then I guess they'll have it happen to a different ship, like the one that was blown up by the Pakleds.

Back