Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Aphasia Viruses.
    B is for Bajor VIII.
    C is for Canon. Enforced by the Federation Inquisition. Oops! They're secret. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. Someone's knocking at my door.
    D is for Double Dumb-ass on you!
    E is for Enterprise, the name of many a gallant and historic spaceship throughout Starfleet history, both before and after the founding of the Federation.
    F is for Finney. Commander Benjamin Finney. And his one little mistake.......which could have destroyed the ship and killed everyone on board.
    G is for Gre'thor, the closest Klingon approximation of the human afterlife in Hell.
    H is for Horta.
    I is for Ilia of Delta IV, lost in the line of duty and declared missing.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    K is for Koloth, legendary Klingon commander and warrior.
    L is for Lithium Cracking Station on Delta Vega.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    B is for Bajor VIII.
    C is for Canon. Enforced by the Federation Inquisition. Oops! They're secret. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. Someone's knocking at my door.
    E is for Enterprise, the name of many a gallant and historic spaceship throughout Starfleet history, both before and after the founding of the Federation.
    F is for Finney. Commander Benjamin Finney. And his one little mistake.......which could have destroyed the ship and killed everyone on board.
    G is for Gre'thor, the closest Klingon approximation of the human afterlife in Hell.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.

3. Orac

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.

4. I am not Spock

I am not Spock Commodore Commodore

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    O is for Obsession (TOS episode)

5. I am not Spock

I am not Spock Commodore Commodore

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    P is for PICAAARD! GET AWAY FROM THAT LAUNCHER! NOW!

6. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    Q is for Q. Who is probably still chuckling over what he did to the Denver Broncos last week.

7. cooleddie74

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    Q is for Q. Who is probably still chuckling over what he did to the Denver Broncos last week.
    R is for the Romulan Neutral Zone, established in the year 2160 after the end of the four-year war with Earth and her allies.

8. Orac

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    R is for the Romulan Neutral Zone, established in the year 2160 after the end of the four-year war with Earth and her allies.
    S is for Spock's Pony.

9. cooleddie74

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    T is for Tellarites. They need no reason to argue. They simply argue.

10. Captain Rob

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    U is for the Ultimate Computer. No "off" switch indeed.

11. cooleddie74

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    V is for the Voyager series of interplanetary space probes launched by NASA during the closing decades of the 20th century.

12. Orac

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    V is for the Voyager series of interplanetary space probes launched by NASA during the closing decades of the 20th century.
    W is for Warp Core Breach.

13. cooleddie74

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    X is for Xindi treachery.

14. Orac

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    Y is for Yamato.

15. cooleddie74

B is for Bajor VIII.
    H is for Horta.
    J is for the Janus Gate.
    M is for Mars.
    N Is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Spock's Pony.
    Y is for Yamato.
    Z is for Zek's position of Grand Nagus. He held it for almost 90 years.

16. Captain Rob

A is fo the Andromeda Galaxy. By nuTrek standards. A trip there should take about 65 days at average cruising speed.

17. cooleddie74

A is fo the Andromeda Galaxy. By nuTrek standards. A trip there should take about 65 days at average cruising speed.
    B is for the Bajoran Wormhole.

18. Orac

C is for Camp Khitomer.

19. cooleddie74

C is for Camp Khitomer.
    D is for Danula II.

20. Captain Rob

C is for Camp Khitomer.
    D is for Danula II.
    E is for the Edo. Apparently very big into oiling and waxing. Not so big into clothing and education.