So I started watching "Babylon 5" for the first time.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Tribble puncher, May 11, 2014.

1. Marsden

Marsden Commodore Commodore

Really? That's one of the things I Love about Starkiller. He did not mess around and if you start something with him, you don't just get a baldheaded speech about how wrong you are, you get a 500 MgT present.

2. DonIago

DonIago Vice Admiral Admiral

I think JMS occasionally veered towards somewhat "dopey" writing that viewers would end up having a love-hate relationship with, and in this particular case I ended up more toward the "hate" side of the spectrum.

3. SeerSGB

SeerSGB Admiral Admiral

When I got married the Mrs. hadn't watched a lot of B5. Some of her friends were fans, she'd had watched a hand full of episodes, but wasn't into it. So I tried to get her to watch it in order on DVD. Didn't work. So one night I skipped 3.5 seasons, straight to "Sleeping in Light". When it got to the scene where Sheridan and DeLeen say goodbye, she lost it, started crying. After that, she wanted to go back and rewatch everything.

4. Jan

Jan Commodore Commodore

That's amazing that she reacted that way with so little exposure to the characters and the way their relationship grew. Thanks for sharing.

Jan