Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

LV is too old for a "Supergirl" spinoff now...I can see Britt Robertson as Supergirl in a new series. :drool: I say this because LUX is going to get canceled. :(

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't know why... But I hate that little blonde girl. I hated her in Swingtown and I hate her in Life Unexpected. There's just something so penchant about her.

Season 2 just began. I have the third episode (of 13 possibly?)on my hard drive.

it's drivel, but apart from little Brit i find the show charming.

Laura is too old?

Pishaw!

Would they call her show "kara" or name it after whatever town she's moved to live in possibly: "Frisco"?

3. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm gonna have to disagree that Laura is too old since we know that most of the actors on "Smallville" are too old for the parts they play...except maybe Alison, Kristen, and Erica. Clark is like an overgrown man child the way they write him.

4. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

About Britt Robertson; I think she is wonderful...I hate what they make her character go through on LUX. She looks her age which is 20 when they don't have her dressed like a 12 year old on LUX...I think she could carry a Supergirl series. :D

LV just looks very mature now and like she could do so much more than be Supergirl...that is all I am saying. :)

On SMALLVILLE they have Kara from Kandor instead of Argo City right?

[edit] I think LV in the Brunette get up could easily pass for Wonder Woman. :bolian:

5. Guy Gardener

just finished action comics 893.

The Jimmy back up featuring Chloe was reasonable but they make out chloe as some one who has been int he background for years who we've just missed by chance, you know like Mr Snuffleufugus the early years.

Though I thiink Chloes premiere was cockblocked a little by the return of a quite a big female character tot he DCU on vactaion these many years past in the title feature.

6. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I knew it!!! :lol:

8. Admiral_Young

Ahhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo fail!!!! Sigh.

9. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    It was either this or she is actually Lex. :lol:

[edit] if this is true, how creepy was last Friday...and S8! :eek:

10. Admiral_Young

The writers have continuously failed to give Tess her own clear cut identity and this is now just the latest in a string of "add-on" plots to her character. I cite Tess Mercer as case a in the trial against "Smallville" for a microcosm of their inconsistency. She has now grown from mysterious protege of Lex's to maybe helping Clark maybe a good guy, to taking over LuthorCorp with Ollie, to surprise Checkmate agent, and now this. Lionel's gotten around hasn't he? Basically have ruined one of my favorite characters on the show now.

11. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    Yeah first Lana & now Tess...and to be fair Clark never stood a chance. :lol: :sigh:

12. Admiral_Young

Comicbookmovies is not a site to be trusted quite frankly. Some of the stories they've "broken" this year alone have proven to be false...unless I see Craig reporting this then I'm not going to believe it, yet I can see the writers going in this direction.

I agree Jet...this makes Tess's relationship with Lex all the more creepy...and boy wouldn't have that been an interesting writer's conference to attend lol.

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I see them doing this...really hope it isn't true. :lol:

14. Admiral_Young

Craig was in Vancouver last week...maybe this will pop on Kryptonitesite next week, I hope not.

15. Admiral_Young

Episode ten's name is "Luthor" and indeed Lionel will be appearing. Kryponsite still has nothing on the Tess thing...Rao can only hope that this is false.

16. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  17. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Michael Hogan as Slade Wilson? AWESOME!

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

19. Guy Gardener

Laura is a man?

20. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

someone is getting there genders mixed up, that or I am.