Sirtis Hates Her Chest

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Starborn Dragon, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starborn Dragon

Starborn Dragon Captain

So I just came across this article about ten minutes before this post:

http://www.thegeektwins.com/2014/06/7-bizarre-facts-about-deanna-trois.html#.VXANllLfQoM

Which is about Troi's chest.

As it turns out, she now hates her chest. Here's why:
    Ah well.

I also never realized she was 58 years old.

My how time passes.

I don't think she could do another TNG movie ever again.

But maybe appear in an upcoming movie as an Admiral. Maybe a Vulcan one.

2. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpjWsfkxd_c[/yt]

3. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

:lol: This must have been some long-lost cut footage from Insurrection newly found.

A little secret - at Trek cons, back in the early 90's, some dealers had VHS tapes of various sci-fi actresses who were in many movies, in varying stages of undress. I saw the Sirtis one - she was in some kind of cat fight with another woman, wearing what looked like Victorian-era garb. The upper part of her blouse was ripped after she rolled down some random hill during the fight. Pretty tame stuff, but with regard to her cleavage... Not entirely unimpressive, but not all that and a bag of chips, either, IMO.

4. tharpdevenport

tharpdevenport Admiral Admiral

That was "The Wicked Lady" (1983).

And there was a good bit of her boobs there.

5. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

First, whenever I look for accurate information on Star Trek, I look to Kougar Magazine.

Second, is it that she regrets the size increase, or the surgury didn't turn out right? The acticle in thegeektwins doesn't spell it out. While my own increase turned out great, I know more than a few girl who hate their results, augmentation surgury is far from a exact science.

")

6. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Normally I'd hesitate to talk about an actress in a potentially objectifying way, but since Sirtis raised the topic herself.... Sirtis had a fairly substantial topless scene in a 1984 slasher movie called Blind Date (starring Kirstie Alley), her next film after The Wicked Lady. She had a small part as a hooker murdered by the film's serial-killer villain, and from what I recall, I'd say she's perfectly entitled to say she had "beautiful boobs" back then. And yes, my interest in determining that for myself was the sole reason I rented the film, which didn't have much else going for it. (In case you're wondering, Kirstie Alley also had a very brief topless scene in the film, but it was the kind where you'd have to go through it frame by frame, desperately searching for those few frames where a hint of nipple peeks out of the shadows. Err, not that I'd know anything about that myself... ;) )

7. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

It'd surprise me if Sirtis weren't 58 at this point. TNG premiered when I did -- that makes it 27 and counting. She still looks great, though. Plenty of Trek alumni do. As a straight guy I'm going to think of some of Trek's actresses first and foremost when I say that; Nana Visitor and Jeri Ryan instantly spring to mind. They're both looking divine in 2015. Nicole de Boer, too, but I mean, I'm pretty sure she was younger than I am when she started her role in 1998, so that's sort of cheating.

Anyway, breasts.

8. tharpdevenport

And for goodness sake -- good boobs don't last forever, no matter the work done on them. They're boobs, no permaboobs.

9. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

I suspect that many of us have things we don't like about our bodies and might consider changing should we have the opportunity. However the real question is would those changes make us feel better about our bodies or is there something else at work that makes us feel unhappy about how our bodies look.

For some cosmetic surgery does improve how they feel for others it doesn't too various degrees.

10. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Interestingly enough, it was in the film. :lol:

11. tharpdevenport

Oh my goodness, I ahve to do it...

Sounds like she's got something to get off her chest.

12. Starborn Dragon

Starborn Dragon Captain

Put a dollar in the dollar jar.

I've been hearing that one for years.

Permaboobs though, I had a good laugh at that one.

13. FormerLurker

FormerLurker Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Even permaboobs aren't permaboobs. They eventually have to be replaced because they begin to leak. Hard to believe, perhaps, but the body considers them foreign objects and attacks them the entire time they're in place.

14. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Whilst some of Troi's civvies weren't bad and made sense for a counsellor dealing with civilians onboard, as well as officers and crew of all ranks (some of whom may feel intimidated speaking to someone with their rank of clear display), I have always thought she looked far better in her standard uniform.

15. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I'm sensing...hypocrisy.

16. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

In the Trek era we should ALL have perfect boobs without surgery, without silicon, without any of that nonsense. If they can grow organs and legs and whatall they can give every single man and woman boobs of perfection to their personal request.

17. Starborn Dragon

Starborn Dragon Captain

Transsexuals would really thrive in that environment.

18. Lance

Lance Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sirtis may hate her chest. But I sure don't. ;)

19. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

And with that I think we're done here....

:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

"Hailing Frequencies Closed"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.