Single Best Voyager Episode?

It would be so hard to just list one or five or 10 hahaha

The Cloud - My introduction to Trek, Voyager and Janeway. I found it through channel surfing. I didn't even catch the start of the episode but when Janeway said "There's coffee in the nebula" my fate was sealed.

Parrallax - Just a cool concept. I also love it when Janeway and Torres work together. They make a great pair.

Deadlock - What is better than Janeway? Two Janeways of course. That and the fact Janeway and Torres again work together.

The Thaw - JANEWAY: I've known fear. It's a very healthy thing most of the time. You warn us of danger, remind us of our limits, protect us from carelessness. I've learned to trust fear. JANEWAY: Starfleet captains don't easily succumb to fear. Enough said.

Tuvix - Funnily enough i don't enjoy watching the episode but the ideas it deals with are very though provoking.

Eye of the Needle - I loved everything about the episode.

Last edited:
I should do a Voyager rewatch thread. It would go like this..

Caretaker: Janeway is hot
Parralex: Janeway is hot
Time and Again: Janeway is hot

There would be pictures. To break up the sparkling reviews.

I should do a Voyager rewatch thread. It would go like this..
teacake if you do rewatch from the start can you please do a running count on how many times Janeway orders a self destruct. I'm one third of the way through season 3 in my own rewatch and i think she's ordered it like a dozen times. Enough that i know her command code off by heart hahaha

Don't tempt me xned, I have soooo much tv to catch up on that is not Trek. I did a rewatch thread (which was a watch thread as I'd never seen it) with reviews and pics for SG:1 a few years ago, all 10 seasons.. that exhausted me :lol: But you know it would be super fun to do one where I was extremely familiar with the series. It would be quite different I think. For one thing it would be an awful lot about Janeway's hotness..

Maybe you could do the rewatch with the audio set to another language like Spanish. That way you'd learn another language as an added bonus ;-)

I'm sure Janeway would sound super sexy in Spanish.

Oh i need to add Resistance to my fav list. I'm always in tears at the end when Janeway fibs to Caylem.

I think a teacake rewatch would include mention of every instance where Janeway fiddles with her pips, her ear, or her combadge or something. Especially the pips.

Or Tom's, when he was reinstated to Lieutenant. Poor Harry never had her play with his pips.

Back