Shuttlepod Show on YouTube

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by KennyB, Feb 21, 2022.

1. KennyB

KennyB I have spoken............ Moderator

Just caught the first 2 episodes of Dominic and Conner’s new show on YouTube. A table read of Shuttlepod 1 and a proper sit down with John Billingsly. A fun watch if you’re looking for something to pass the time.

Cryogenator, Pubert, FanST and 8 others like this.
  2. Phil123

Phil123 Commander Red Shirt

added to my watch later list!

Pubert, FanST, dupersuper and 2 others like this.
  3. Richard S. Ta

Richard S. Ta Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thank you for sharing this.

FanST and KennyB like this.
  4. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

John Billingsley is always great value. Some great behind the scenes tales from making Enterprise.

That word perfect script aspect and not allowing for some leeway in saying the lines, sounds like absolute hell.

FanST, Richard S. Ta and 1001001 like this.
  5. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've watched both Shuttlepod cast shows and really enjoyed watching them. It's Great Connor and Dominic Keating are doing an Enterprise show.It was nice to see Gary Graham doing a table read as Archer for the Shuttlepod one script celebrating the 20 anniversary of that show. And Vaughn Armstrong is going to be in a upcoming show.The behind the scenes stories of filming certain Enterprise shows is one of the reasons I like it so much.:biggrin::bolian:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  6. Ray Hardgrit

Ray Hardgrit Commodore Commodore

Oh damn, the Delta Flyers podcast had me hoping for an Enterprise rewatch podcast hosted by Dominic and Connor, and this seems like the next best thing. I'm going to have to check this out.

7. KennyB

I wish I knew who ripped off their Vulcan ears and never came back...........

Richard S. Ta likes this.
  8. somebuddyX

somebuddyX Commodore Commodore

This is going to be great to watch! Thanks!

Richard S. Ta and KennyB like this.
  9. Shaka Zulu

Shaka Zulu Commodore Commodore

Where's the link?

10. Ray Hardgrit

Ray Hardgrit Commodore Commodore

publiusr and KennyB like this.
  11. somebuddyX

somebuddyX Commodore Commodore

I said this in the comments for the first episode, but I really liked Gary Graham's kind of more military, weary sounding Archer.

12. Richard S. Ta

Dominic Keating takes any opportunity to get the anecdote about his photo being on Berman's desk for however many months out doesn't he? I think I've heard it in every interview he's done. :lol:

Seriously, this is a joy to watch. It's rough going through Season 1 of Enterprise but the cast have never been anything less than a joy. It's truly something to hear Dominic and Connor do a read through of Shuttlepod 1 and I'd love to see more on this channel.

Subscribed.

Reanok likes this.
  13. Reanok

Jeffrey Combs will be in a upcoming show. He posted a video on twitter talking about it.

14. trekkier

trekkier Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Is there going to be an actual "podcast" audio version of this? Or just the YouTube feed?

15. Reanok

Gary Graham is the guest on this weeks Shuttlepod show. Telling interesting stories about being on Enterprise and his band he does concerts with at Star trek Conventions.

somebuddyX, KennyB and Richard S. Ta like this.
  16. Richard S. Ta

I can’t find anything about this but I’m sure I remember something…

When talking about filming Shuttlepod One, Keating jokingly references receiving a standing ovation from the cast for completing the episode (with cast providing a cake, the whole comment is clearly a joke) but then he quips “even Hoshi said ‘hello’.

I recall reading somewhere that Linda Park and Keating had an initially frosty relationship for some reason. Did I dream it? Can’t find anything through various Google searches.

17. Reanok

I watched the latest Shuttlepod show Vaughn Armstrong told a story he spent seven hours in the makeup chair to play a kretassian. He said he to get to the studio at three o 'clock in the morning. And it was the longest time he was there to be made up as an alien character.It's a great interview. I enjoyed watching it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    FanST, KennyB and Richard S. Ta like this.
  18. KennyB

I just watched too....that's insane. Then he got bumped until the next day.

FanST, dregj, Reanok and 1 other person like this.
  19. Reanok

Shuttlepod show is busy filming new shows John Fleck that played Silek will be really interesting to see sometime soon. Julianne Cristie that played Ah-len will also be in a upcoming show. And David Livingstone .

20. Reanok

Shuttlepod show has posted their new interview with Jeffrey Comb this is a great interview and the stories Jeffery tells about his different acting jobs are really interesting. This is a great show.:bolian:

hypathio7 likes this.