Seven and Janeway

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by John Stefan, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

PIC also had an interesting quote of recent (season 2), which was actually perfect in all ways, fits in easily, and was well-acted by Jeri (but she could make reciting the ingredients for making a fluffy water balloon compelling.)

From what I recall, it's something about wanting multiple people because it was akin to her experience in the Collective. Which makes sense and is very plausible. In a way, it's the best of both worlds... well, more than one way, too... :devil:

Surprisingly good, and proves the show isn't a total mess the way some detractors say. (Okay, it's by no means perfect but the positives certainly don't hurt it.)

Summer Solstice likes this.
  2. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

I rather liked that scene, and to the point that I'd use headcanon to make it fit (remember that Icheb was let into Starfleet, and Picard - despite staying Captain, was told to stay away from certain issues (e.g. STFC) due to perceived worry about competence. There could easily be wiggle room or other factors (not gender, that was disproven time and time again in TNG) and Janeway standing behind Seven is fully in-character. Still, how Icheb got in is a mystery... possibly while working with the freed drones/ex-B's/et al, in a way that Seven hadn't, I'd guess...)

3. G. H. B. BRAEME

G. H. B. BRAEME Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hey, maybe Seven will très Alain to enroll Starfleet's troops with a well deserved commission thanks to Janeway and Picard'ss support in the end of s3. I really think that Seven can bring a lot to Starfleet and the Federation or whatever took it's place OR Seven will manage to persuade Raffi to follow becoming a ranger, as seeing there is à few chance to make them breaking up in the last season.(end of s1, they were put together, end of s2, they officialize their relationship -> not à fan of Raffi but well, as much Seven is happy, I am. ).

Summer Solstice likes this.
  4. G. H. B. BRAEME

G. H. B. BRAEME Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Sorry for my grammar or spelling mistake, I typed the post from my phone too quickly without proofreading. Without counting on the fact that some words although typed in english, finally appeared in french.:wtf: So, allow to correct them.
    "Maybe Seven will finally be able to enroll Starfleet" then " not a fan of Raffi but well, as much as Seven is happy, as long as Seven is happy, so am I".

I will try to do better next time. :biggrin:

5. Athena28

Athena28 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Probably bc Icheb was a Borg for a much shorter time and no longer had a cortical node