• Orac

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Starscape

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael

Good Bad Influence
Welcome to the voting thread for 206th Fan Art Forum challenge! This months challenge was to celebrate the Anniversary of TOS' first television broadcast and to create a piece of art inspired by The Original Series. Here are the five entries submitted for this. Thanks to everyone who entered!

By the way, if you're already thinking about the October contest, the theme for that one will be Pre-warp History. Learn all about it here.

(Please click on the thumbnails to view the entries in their original size!)

@Cyfa

Michael

@MisterD

@Orac

@Starscape

Damn! I'm so sorry, @Cyfa! I completely missed including your entry by accident. Thankfully we only got a handful of votes in so far, so I'm just going to restart the poll. Everyone who already voted, please vote again! :eek:

Congratulations on the win, @Michael! I guess we're going to have to wait a little longer to see the Winner's Banner in action - unless, you want to incorporate it into your avatar. :)

It was a strong field of entries this contest and it was tough to choose one above the others. Well done, all. :techman:

Okay, the short voting period is an artefact of the old style challenge, trying to get the next contest running as quickly as possible to give people plenty of time to create entries, which isn't so much of a factor now. So if there's a general consensus we could increase the voting time.

How would everyone feel about a 1 week voting period?

And if we maintain the "Winner hosts the next contest" rule, the longer vote will delay the posting of the main challenge/entry thread, does this matter?

Well damn, I really want to see that banner in action now! :lol:

Still, thank you so much to everyone voting for my submission. I'm pretty satisfied with what I was able to create on one busy evening. Congrats also to @Cyfa, who's just one vote away.

The new contest thread is up here. As for having a longer voting period … sure let's try a week next time. :)

Back