Contest: VOTE September 2020 Art Challenge — “Lower Decks” — Please vote!

DECIDE THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE... lower deck crew!

• ashefivekay

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • BorgMan

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Cyfa

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Soran77

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Starscape

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BorgMan

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
So glad y'all reported for duty, new arrivals! September was Lower Decks month to celebrate this fresh new take on Star Trek, and boy did we get a look in the not-so-great lives of the ordinary folk manning the ordinary ships and stations of the Federation! Let's get this bat'leth swinging, shall we?

@ashefivekay gives us two very annoyed cadets, plotting their revenge on a snitch:

Yours truly, BorgMan, gives you the runaway shuttle piloted by a sleeping Andorian ensign, who probably has some 'splaining to do once he returns...

oQk8BWl.jpg

@Cyfa shows us that even on Earth's first Warp 5 ship, there were still newbies around to try and keep it running:

ENT%2BLower%2BDecks%2B03.jpg

Then we have @Soran77 to remind us that, in what is probably a great way of dealing with trouble-making-cadets, deep-space relay stations still need to be manned as well:

UPmRENx.jpg

And last but not least, we've got @Starscape taking us to the KDF to prove that, yes, they too need someone to clean the gagh and blood wine after a good victory:

ZxI47NP.jpg

Is the last one by "Starship" or "Starscape"?? Either way, being a now-retired enlisted troop myself, I had to vote for the guy with the mop. Been there, done that ... soooooo many times.

I do like the relay station that Soran77 posted.

^ No problem, I corrected the name in the poll. :)

I'm sorry I couldn't enter this month. Have been pretty busy with other stuff. I'm glad so many of you did find time, though. Love all your ideas! :bolian:

Thanks, all. Well Done @ashefivekay for fighting a close run battle and everyone else too for entering and voting. :techman:

For everyone who's taking count: If my numbers are correct, this marks @Starscape's 15th win overall in the long history of the contest. He's now tied with @B.J. for first place in the list of top winners of all time.

Wow! I've a feeling it won't be long before you're joining us on the top-spot, @Michael. :)

I've got an idea for October's contest that I'll post soon.

And it's up, here: https://www.trekbbs.com/threads/october-2020-art-challenge-black-future-history.305878/

Last edited:
Back