Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman to star in Deadpool III (2024)

G4Ywga3.png

Oh right, he had Cable's time machine at the end 2, he probably fuxed around to get his friends and wife back

Aaron Stanford is confirmed to be playing Pyro in DP3

The TVA outfits are different, the sets have a different aesthetic, I mean you could chalk this up to different art teams between this movie and the Loki show (but surely they could have shared the costumes or at least the plans), but maybe this is the Fox'Verse TVA

Last edited:
Oh right, he had Cable's time machine at the end 2, he probably fuxed around to get his friends and wife back

If I recall, the end credits had tidbits of him timetraveling and indeed saving Vanessa. Hell, that might be one of the reasons that the TVA goes after him.
Trailer looked really good, and even though we all knew, it was so good to see him literally taking the piss at Disney and the MCU.

I wonder who the guy at 1:52 is. Who says 'God I love this part'. For a split second I thought it was Hugh Jackman but nope.

I wonder who the guy at 1:52 is. Who says 'God I love this part'. For a split second I thought it was Hugh Jackman but nope.

It's Pyro (Aaron Stanford) returning from X2 and The Last Stand.

It looks like the Void (which is presumably where the Mad Max-ian scenes are set) is full of Fox Marvel characters. We know from set photos that Toad and Sabretooth are there, and it's probably where Elektra will turn up too.

Last edited:

It looks like the Void (which is presumably where the Mad Max-ian scenes are set) is full of Fox Marvel characters. We know from set photos that Toad and Sabretooth are there, and it's probably where Elektra will turn up too.

Holy crap, that's awesome. Yeah, I knew about Toad and Sabretooth and that we're probably in for a huge amount of cameo's. But that one slipped by me.

Amazing looking trailer. I was confused as to why they're hiding Wolverine, I guess the fact that pictures of him in the suit leaked online is just something they plan to ignore (although, funny enough, when I went searching for the teaser on youtube a video right next to it in the search results had a thumbnail that was a leaked picture of him in the suit :lol: ). I didn't expect to see the TVA, but they seem perfect for what the movie seems to be going for.

I've watched the special edition of DP2 so much that I can't remember all the differences from the original version, did the theatrical cut not explicitly have him use the time machine to save Vanessa (and X-Force member Peter), and then have a bunch of jokes as a stinger of him doing other ridiculous time travel things (like killing Ryan Reynolds right before he accepts the role in Green Lantern, killing Wolverine Origins Deadpool and killing baby Hitler)? Because, yeah, I can definitely see why the TVA would be after him based off the end of Deadpool 2.

I've watched the special edition of DP2 so much that I can't remember all the differences from the original version, did the theatrical cut not explicitly have him use the time machine to save Vanessa (and X-Force member Peter), and then have a bunch of jokes as a stinger of him doing other ridiculous time travel things (like killing Ryan Reynolds right before he accepts the role in Green Lantern, killing Wolverine Origins Deadpool and killing baby Hitler)? Because, yeah, I can definitely see why the TVA would be after him based off the end of Deadpool 2.
No, I definitely remember those bits in the theatrical release. I can only think that too many people walked out without seeing the post credit scenes. You'd think they'd know better by now.

Last edited:

So clear to me now why Hugh Jackman jumped all over this, after Logan.

So do you think there is any chance they will reference the TV show 12 Monkeys, now?

There's like a couple seconds of extra footage. Nothing exciting other than a blurry look at Wolverine.

So basically they have solidified its #1 status for 2024.

And "Marvel Jesus " -- when it becomes the #1 R rated film... Oh boy....

Back