Robotic Wonder

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Twilight Phoenix, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

How about k-9 from "Doctor Who?" I think a robot dog would be a great pet if for no other reason it doesn't leave any messy surprises when your not looking.

Jason

2. Twilight Phoenix

Twilight Phoenix Captain Captain

Hi guys ! I'm reviving the topic because I wondered if anyone watched the swedish show Real Humans (Äkta människor) ?
    I only watched some episodes from the 2nd season, but I'm planning to watch the whole series pretty soon.

I know that a remake of that series has been produced, under the new title HUM∀NS. Did anyone see it and spotted major differences between the two series ?
    I'm thinking more and more about watching this remake before watching the original series, as Real Humans has such an unsettling atmosphere it made it hard for me to get immersed in the story...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

I clicked this thread to see if that was what this was about. :)

4. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I haven't seen the original one yet, but I thought the Humans was pretty good. It does have it's moments too though.

5. Twilight Phoenix

Okay, I'll definitely give it a try then !

6. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I thought maybe this was going to be some news about a potential reboot ;)

Phoenix219 likes this.
  7. Twilight Phoenix

I began watching HUM∀NS and I love it ! The characters are deep and interesting, there's suspense...I really hope there will be a 3rd season !