Robert Beltran is married

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Mareika, Sep 17, 2011.

1. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That is a great deal of effort to put into a post that only the mentally handicapped will believe.

2. Chuckling

Chuckling Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Yes it did and some of Robert's fans adopted it and applied it to his habit of "chuckling".

Chuckling :lol:

3. Chuckling

Chuckling Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I am sorry people have found this disturbing and there will be no further posts.

The people who the posts were placed here for have contacted the authorities as well as CBS.

Please continue with your usual discussions.

Chuckling :lol:

4. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    There are four lights.

5. Biffette

Biffette Captain Captain

Is this about the forbidden knowledge of Robert Beltran's actual year of birth? Because you were the one who brought that up.

6. TheGodBen

Thank heavens, the vile conspiracy against Mr Beltran has been thwarted, thanks in large part to the tireless efforts of the CIA. Tax dollars well spent. :techman:

7. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

And Beltran's still 59 according to every available source of information. :lol:

8. Gov Kodos

Don't forget Sir Patrick Stewart, who heads up the CIA. I'm sure the Queen has put him in charge of MI6's investigation overseas on this matter.

9. chardman

chardman Vice Admiral In Memoriam

Chuckling -

Sorry if I sounded doubtful earlier, but it was essential that I confirm you actually were who you claimed to be.

I would very much like to contact this International Law Enforcement Taskforce that is fighting to eliminate criminal inaccuracies of Star Trek performers' ages, as I have info that I believe will interest them.

Seriously.

I am, however, a bit hesitant to use the "generic" contact info you provided earlier, as I am concerned that there might be a mole somewhere in the organization, and the info I posses is so sensitive, that were it to fall into the wrong hands, could present a genuine threat to my safety. I've no doubt that there are those who would be willing to do almost anything to prevent me from sharing what I know.

It is therefore imperative that I directly contact someone who is in a position of some authority regarding this matter, and not some low ranking lackey who might be in cahoots with the whole age hacking conspiracy. As their apparent liaison to Fandom, surely you could provide me with a verifiably secure email contact.

Please contact me asap.

Oh, and...

[​IMG]

10. Balrog

Balrog Commodore Commodore

So, Robert Beltran being born in 1953 has to do with what now?

11. chardman

Careful Dude. Even suggesting that Beltran was born in 1953 is apparently a crime. A certain poster/CBS producer assures us that folks have actually been arrested for doing so.

12. Gov Kodos

It was the year Truman announced the US had developed a hydrogen bomb. Code for Beltran's birth, perhaps?

13. Mamascatz

Mamascatz Ensign Red Shirt

Wow.....I was enjoyng this thread for a while and then suddenly I took a wrong turn down bizzarro Lane... WTF mate.

But since we are all still in Robert Beltran Wonderland chasing his elusive birthdate. We should probably call the CIA to report the heinous crime being committed by Classmates.com who have the gall to post an entirely fake yearbook from East Bakersfield High......1972 no doubt!!!!
    Wow....if Robert was born in 1957 he must have been only 15 when he graduated...So the Yearbook can only be a fake!!! We must confiscate all these copies and burn them!!!!

Also thanks for all the members who joined in this conversation to bring some sanity back to this thread!!!

And remember......just because something says drink me....doesn't mean you should!!!

14. chardman

The lengths that these age-hackers have gone to really is staggering, isn't it? Which explains the International Law Enforcement Task Force Chuckling has repeatedly hinted at.

Oh, and...

[​IMG]

15. FlyingLemons

FlyingLemons Vice Admiral Admiral

Why were the CIA/SIS/ASIS bought into this? Unless Robert Beltran is somehow a foreign geopolitical threat to the US, UK or Australia, they wouldn't really have any opinion regarding him...

16. NightOwl

NightOwl Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Maybe it's because I pulled an all nighter last night and didn't get any sleep, but since when did someone's DOB become serious business? Or am I just imagining the weird vibe I get from these last few pages of the thread? I mean come on, lighten up, get a drink and relax a few gluteal muscles.

Oh and chardman: love the sig :)

17. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

So what you're telling me is that Robert Beltran is a member of al-Qaeda?

18. Gov Kodos

Or CHUMP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9Y0Qy0U20 I do like Chakotay, really, despite how the character was used.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  19. TheGodBen

Robert Beltran is one of the CIA's top spies. He has the amazing ability to be in a room filled with people and be completely unnoticed.

20. Biffette

Biffette Captain Captain

It isn't. The poster treating it as serious business that we aren't supposed to discuss for legal reasons is the same poster insisting there is a discrepancy.