Post Your Dreams Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Johnny7oak, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon Stealer of all the cookies in time and space Premium Member

Last night was a doozy doozy do. I had that image of me sitting in front of a bookshelf with novels behind me I had written, but this time my redhead is next to me and we seem to be doing some kind of interview.

Velocity and publiusr like this.
  2. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Very weird dream last night.

I was going back to college. Not still in college, I was my current self who made a choice to re-enroll in college.

I was in the pool playing a board game with my nerd friends. Then I started thinking about how I would continue to train for triathlon from college. Then I started to think, wait, what about my job? And questioned why I would leave my job just for the fun of learning diverse subjects again. Then I started questioning, “Do I belong here?”

Upon asking that question, reality broke, and I started vomiting and fell into the ground as it faded to black. Then I woke up somewhere else, and again started questioning, is this my reality?

This cycle then repeated over and over of me realizing I was not in the right reality, vomiting and falling into the floor as I am ejected from another false reality. One time I saw a man unconscious on the floor and on a later iteration turned out to be that man.

When I finally woke up in my own bed, for a minute I had a moment of questioning reality and said the words “Do I belong here?” like Barclay would say “Computer, end program”.

publiusr, Gryffindorian and Velocity like this.
  3. vandevere

vandevere Captain Captain

That's a really frightening dream...

JirinPanthosa likes this.
  4. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon Stealer of all the cookies in time and space Premium Member

Yeah that sounds scary.

JirinPanthosa likes this.
  5. publiusr

publiusr Vice Admiral Admiral

Transition….tweening….

6. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

My subconscious is a sadistic SF writer.

Velocity and Avro Arrow like this.