Poll: What should teacake review/watch next?

What show should teacake review/watch next?

• Stargate Atlantis: This will be a rewatch with lots of Rodney gushing

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Stargate Universe: This will be a rewatch with some Park gushing

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Farscape: This will be a first time watch beginning from the middle of Season 1

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
I can't think of a single big reveal on SG:U.

Ah well, if there is one please spoiler it as Sindatur hasn't seen it :)
I watched it when it aired, this would be a rewatch for me, to see if I can appreciate S1 any better on Marathon watch, because I got no enjoyment from S1 first run (Though I did enjoy S2 second half very much and was sad to see it cancelled)

Oh right.. yeah I'm thinking I might get more out of it the second time. I was kind of grinding my gears first time through, waiting for it to get all stargatey. Which it did do.. eventually.

I voted for SGU. I just finished a rewatch of it and it is better than I remembered, especially the latter half of the second season.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

I say Farscape - as it's just so awesome. If you gave up during season 1 - you missed out certain characters who made the show worth watching. Farscape is one of the best science fiction series ever made. I love it.

And so, lured with the promise of sindatur watching SG:U after I finish my next show as well of course the poll results I have begun the Farscape thread. Not exactly off to a fun start but I suppose I will get into the swing of it.

I'm a little worried I will be meh about it but I'm thinking my Browder and Black seasons of Stargate will help a lot.

And so, lured with the promise of sindatur watching SG:U after I finish my next show as well of course the poll results I have begun the Farscape thread. Not exactly off to a fun start but I suppose I will get into the swing of it.

I'm a little worried I will be meh about it but I'm thinking my Browder and Black seasons of Stargate will help a lot.
I started the first two episodes of Clone Wars last night (2.16 and 1.16; Feature film up next), so, I'm on target with you, and probably will finish before you finish Farscape

I'm in the second season of Farscape now.

I'm looking forward to doing SG:U. Not as much time commitment as Atlantis and I'm thinking the second time round will be more fun, if only to have people to bitch to if it's not.

Back