Pictures leaked!!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Gojira, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit Commodore Commodore

I'm glad to see something from the movie. For as long as they've been filming, I'm surprised they were able to keep any photos like these contained. Now if we could just get more...:devil:

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    I'm sure there will be. In this day and age of cellphone cameras and immediate uploads you just know other pictures from the sets will leak out. It's just a matter of time before the next ones go public. ;)

3. 22 Stars

22 Stars Commodore Commodore

BC's shirt IS already ripped :) Cue the styrofoam!

4. Franklin

Franklin Vice Admiral Admiral

Besides ripped shirts and styrofoam, the complete fight scene will require at least one long shot where even from that wide angle, it's still obvious to everyone that it's the stand ins and not the actors.

5. cooleddie74

Good point. And get a guy in a rubber lizard costume to throw the styrofoam! Make sure the zipper's visible! :lol:

6. EJD1984

EJD1984 Captain Captain

Maybe I've missed it, but does anyone know where exactly these pictures were taken?

7. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

It seems to be working a lot like it did with the last movie. The soundstage filming was airtight—I don't think anything got out there, other than a couple of shots of J.J. at his computer on the bridge set which gave nothing away. Pics started appearing when they started doing location shooting: Pine in cadet uniform outside the hangar at MCAS Tustin, Jennifer Morrison outside the Long Beach power station, Young Kirk's Corvette joyride, cadets in the CSUN quad, the shuttlecraft at the Lebec substation and, of course, the GSD and snow planet sets at the L.A. Police Academy parking lot.

I haven't heard, and the pictures don't seem to provide any clues. Maybe Dodger Stadium again, or somewhere on the Paramount back lot, or on the Sony Studios lot?

8. Shilliam Watner

Shilliam Watner Commander

Here are yet another set of pics released. Looks like we will see a ole Karate Chop used in the fight scene. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Shilliam Watner

Here is a new article that appeared in the Mail Online website that reveals something about during the fight scene. It states that the set is rotating when they are fighting. Also someone over at Trekmovie has done some research on the bulkhead numbers 3562 on a spreadsheet from tacticalstarshipcombat.com and referenced it to NCC 3562, a Strategic Starfleet Frigate Prototype.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...atch-fights-Mr-Spock-new-Star-Trek-movie.html

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  10. Trekkie2

Trekkie2 Commander Red Shirt

I read over at TrekMovie.com that Orci claims he released the pictures. Guess he didn't sign the pre-nup agreement. The relationship is over.:lol:

11. 22 Stars

22 Stars Commodore Commodore

Orci was just kidding.

12. Shilliam Watner

I just dont like the new Starfleet pants J.J. has them wearing in the pics above. I like the old darker flared pants with the skinny boots from the original series. These pants make them look like a farmer with their jeans tucked in their work boots.

13. cooleddie74

Maybe so, but nobody could do a karate chop like 37-year-old William Shatner. The martial arts community ought to rename the chop "the Kirk" in his honor.

14. Shilliam Watner

Lmao!!:techman:

15. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's a time warp back to 2009...

16. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

17. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

Fourth issue (Part 2 of "The Galileo Seven") or fourth two-parter (the upcoming original Vulcan rebels storyline, featuring Sarek)?

Did you notice that Cumberbatch's long, silvery trench coat resembles the ones worn by Klingons in the bonus footage from the last film? A bit.

[​IMG]
    Klingons and Nero by Therin of Andor, on Flickr

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  18. cooleddie74

Could be. Or could simply be a reuse of one of the deleted scene prop jackets from the first film. I don't know, ARE they similar or even the same? I'll have to go back and check.:confused:

19. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

I don't remember Klingons from the first film.

20. Franklin

Franklin Vice Admiral Admiral

It just looks like Cumberbatch's character is wearing a mac (raincoat) to me. It's about as flimsy and flows like one in the video.