Phoenix Meltdown [Comic]

Decided to go back to drawing, but this time used the STO environment for the backgrounds. Wrote this after the Star Trek: Lower Decks episode where Mariner asks if they're doing "sci-fi stuff today". This jumps back to the late 24th century and was created in September 8, 2021 for Star Trek Day. Originally posted it in my art thread, but have since replaced that with the rough.​

The Ultimate Price

pnx-comics10-comic56c-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Armond, Lieutenant Commander Red (Exchange officer)

Last edited:
Created in June 2022. Been meaning to add another crew member to my set up. Also, why change up Captain Pike's order on Strange New Worlds? :D

Make Ship Go

pnx-comics10-comic57b-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Kugo, Lieutenant Commander Red (Exchange officer)

Last edited:
Was feeling Gornered after that Strange New Worlds episode, so here's a comic! Created in July 2022.​

Gorn Fishing

pnx-comics10-comic58-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Armond, Lieutenant Commander Red (Exchange officer)

Last edited:
Happy Friday. Felt like drawing Ensign Dan today, so here he is! Created in October 2022.
pnx-comics10-comic59-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Ensign Dan, Lieutenant Commander Red (Exchange officer)

Last edited:
It's been a while! I really did enjoy the Picard S3 series finale, but I still had to do this comic. Created April 2023.​

pnx-comics10-comic60-1000.png

Wanted to do another one of these, but try to keep it before S3 of Picard.​

pnx-comics10-comic61-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Lieutenant Kayl, Lieutenant Commander Red

Last one of this series to round it out!​

pnx-comics10-comic56G-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Doctor Lox

Back