Red Kite Shipyards

Challenged myself to complete this in only a day, since I was just inspired by the 200th Fan Art Challenge yesterday and it was extended to this weekend. Will see how far I get and if I can reach the deadline. If not, it's no big deal. Here's my progress so far.​

Mr. Tricorder - Rough Sketch

Progress-1.jp

Last edited:
Line work! This is the senior staff of the USS Phoenix-X. They normally have legs and arms, but just not today.​

Mr. Tricorder - Linework

Progress-2.jpg

Last edited:
Done! Forgot the Tactical officer. Also, had some fun with textures near the end. This is the crew for my fanfic. They're mostly functional. Mostly.​

Mr. Tricorder - Final

BBS_Art-200_v4-750.jpg

Last edited:
Now there's a crew who look like they've seen Commander Seifer pull the "Mr Tricorder" gag a few times too many. Brilliant! :rommie:

These are a bunch of character profile drawings I did for the crew of the U.S.S. Phoenix-X. Estimating I did these sometime in 2007.
U.S.S. Phoenix-X Senior Staff 2370s

cell_comm.jpg
seifer_comm.jpg
armond_comm.jpg
kayl_comm.jpg
kugo_comm.jpg
lox_comm.jpg
red_lit.jpg
ensigndan_comm.jpg

From left: Captain Daniel/Cell (Changeling), Commander Gotens/Seifer (Trill), Lieutenant Commander Armond (Tactical/Human), Lieutenant Kayl (Operations/Human), Lieutenant Commander Kugo (Chief Engineer/Vulcan), Doctor Lox (Human), Lieutenant Commander Red (Klingon/Helm), Ensign Dan (Bajoran/Science)

Last edited:
Some more character profile cards for characters who became crew on the Phoenix-X at one point or another during my fanfic.​

U.S.S. Phoenix-X crew

amp_comm.jpg
dawn_relic4.jpg
omega-raekwon_lit.jpg
omega-andromeda_lit.jpg
raeluna_lit.jpg
shane1e.jpg
trunks2.jpg
wallace_new1.jpg

From left: Lieutenant Amp (Helm/Hologram Computer Virus), Dawn Relic (Engineer), Omega (Android Raekwon-Hexen model), Omega (Android Andromeda model), RaeLuna (Tactical/Klokian-Human), Shane (Changeling), Trunks (Android Hexen model), Lieutenant Wallace (Security Chief/Human)

Last edited:
Back