Phoenix Meltdown [Comic]

For the Voyager Bridge, it was cool to be able to go into all the set pieces, but I couldn't stage a staff meeting and for some reason the Captain's end wasn't lit. But I did like how evil it made Seifer. Created in June 2017.​

The Trigger

pnx-comics7-comic36B-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Cetra, Lieutenant Aramaki

Last edited:
Needed the most ridiculous nebula possible to end this one. Created in June 2017.
Space Lost

pnx-comics7-comic38I-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Winry, Lieutenant Edward

Last edited:
Was having fun with compositing viewscreens and ships. Third panel inspired by my previous comic "Flying". Last panel references those in-game creatures players can breed. Created in June 2017.
Space Trip

pnx-comics7-comic37B-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Captain Menchez
Ships: U.S.S. Ragnarok, I.K.S. Kragoth

Last edited:
This is my favourite, a collaboration with @Tapper from his comic series, Attack Pattern Tuggs. Reached out to him and he was down to send me some panels. Please check out his series. It's really good. Created in June 2017.​

Attack Pattern Crossover

pnx-comics7-comic39B-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Lieutenant Edward, Commander Gentry Tuggs

Last edited:
Logged on/off two of my toons to make it look like they were in the same space here. In the game, Risa used to have day/night cycles until the devs couldn't support that anymore and had to keep it always day. Fourth panel is a reference to STO character Slamek and the line he's most known for. Created in July 2017.​

Risa Adventures

pnx-comics7-comic41B-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Captain Aeris

Last edited:
Wanted to jump back to my 24th century crew for the next series. This is Night Seifer, in his previous host. I imagine the final panel being yelled by Kurtwood Smith or Melissa Rauch. Created in August 2017. Updated February 2024.
Into the Meh

pnx-comics8-comic42b-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Tong

Last edited:
This was created in August 2017. Updated February 2024. Terry is a Captain from my fanfic who always had it in for the Phoenix-X.​

Rivalries

pnx-comics8-comic43b-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Captain Terry
Ships: U.S.S. Phoenix-X, U.S.S. Kitana

Last edited:
Couldn't move the BOFFs around, but I think having him stand next to one made it look natural. Love the idea that he would never be promoted, though he was, temporarily, in my fanfic here. Created in August 2017. Updated February 2024.​

pnx-comics8-comic44b-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Gewdeque

Last edited:
Wanted to revive my MU crew for my fanfic, so made this comic to bring them back. This was created in August 2017.​

Mirroreversal

pnx-comics8-comic45D-1000.png

In this comic: James Seifer (mirror), Kugo (mirror), RaeLuna (mirror)

Last edited:
This is a follow-up to "Rivalries". Created in August 2017. Updated February 2024.​

He Said, They Said

pnx-comics8-comic46b-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Captain Terry, Agent Wallace
Ships: U.S.S. Phoenix-X, U.S.S. Kitana

Last edited:
Back