Phoenix Meltdown [Comic]

This was created in September 2017, minor updates January 2022 and uniform updates in February 2024. "Send your ships" was from Star Trek: Insurrection.​

The Trouble with Things

pnx-comics8-comic47d-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, Agent Wallace
Ships: U.S.S. Phoenix-X, U.S.S. Kitana

Last edited:
This was a conclusion strip to the previous build-up. Created in September 2017. Updated February 2024.​

Reflectavision

pnx-comics8-comic48b-1000.png

In this comic: Commander Night Seifer, James Seifer (mirror)
Ships: U.S.S. Phoenix-X, I.S.S. Phoenix-X, U.S.S. Phoenix-X (Kelvin timeline)

Last edited:
Wanted to pop back into my 25th century crew (which takes place during STO). There was a season where they brought Geordi in as Captain of the Challenger, so I wanted to do something with him. Created in September 2017.​

Eye of the VISOR

AVvXsEgTculf5bats_CeeRYzVnkSVuEzmuxTy6Wchxv-qqv_pytNW49_h-neYEi_UodQsHP_MTKa39k91mgGcMFFVaOgzOzCH1RaF0wTjG0y7JzJoQCQoDFbIn1ePgS7iiZKjgVKux8H2r9jeQgVGRnBaMO2X9-_yUT2twpZymNi4r24G7NM4CbJKFkW_LuTOQ=s1000

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Winry, Captain Geordi LaForge
Ships: U.S.S. Ragnarok, U.S.S. Challenger

This was created in September 2017, around the time STO introduced the Discovery-era uniforms.​

The Burnham Hello

pnx-comics9-comic50C-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Winry, Lieutenant Aramaki, Doctor Cetra, Captain Aeris

This comic was created in November 2017 after they brought in the Skant uniforms and Galaxy-class Bridge. Wanted to try both, so I put my Captains on Geordi's ship.​

First Rule of Skant Club

pnx-comics9-comic51-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Captain Aeris

Jumped back to the time Oroku Seifer commanded the Phoenix-X and wanted to do a "uniform change" comic. Wanted to see if I would do more of that other format, but considering the work, I never did continue it. Again, I struggled with the crew being stuck at their workstations. This is part of the earlier Series 6 and was created in December 2017.​

Uniformitized
series6-page2a-650.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Lieutenant Commander Armond, Lieutenant Kayl, Ensign Dan, Lieutenant Commander Kugo

Last edited:
Finally went to Deep Space 9, and now I kind of feel like I could do a whole series with just Quark. Created in July 2018.​

Economics

pnx-comics9-comic52D-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, Quark

Made this sometime after Jem'Hadar became playable characters in the game, so made my own guy, Kurok'Tekan. Created in October 2018. Also, still wanted to hang out at Deep Space 9.​

A Captain's Purpose

pnx-comics9-comic53-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Oroku Seifer, First Kurok'Tekan

Back in Star Trek Online's Season 20, they promoted their new content as the "Year of Klingon". Also, wanted to make fun of one of the Gorn attacks from TOS. This was created in July 2020.​

Year of Klingon

pnx-comics9-comic53_trans1000.png

In this comic: Captain Menchez, Captain Deloss

This was created in August 2020, a little before STO introduced playable Discovery-era Klingons. I was writing Dova'ch as a side character in fanfic for a bit. Updated the below when you could create them in-game.​

House of Uggh

pnx-comics9-comic55b-1000.png

In this comic: Captain Dova'ch, Ambassador Worf

Back