Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Starscape

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USS Triumphant

Vice Admiral
Admiral
Welcome to the November 2018 art challenge voting thread! “November”, you ask? Yeah, thanks to my inexperience, we are running a bit behind. But don't you worry, the brand new December contest will be posted in a matter of days.

But before that can happen we need you to vote! November's challenge was to illustrate something pertaining to the theme of “Captain Proton Reboot”. Five contestants submitted their work.

Happy voting!

Click to embiggen:
s1sO4Ca.jpg

@gazomg

protonchallenge.jpg

@RunningValkyrie

ftp7s7H.jpg

@Orac

IUx0aht.jpg

@Michael

Click to embiggen:
nov18_trekbbs_starscape.jpg

@Starscape

Last edited:
I never voted myself, never do in a comp I enter
Ah yes, I seem to remember us having this conversation before a couple of months back. I'm still not sure I understand your reasoning, though. I, too, consider a vote for my own entry unfair and always vote for someone else's entry, but with participation being what it is right now, there would be even less people voting overall if anyone who participated in the contest didn't also vote. In real-life elections contenders are generally allowed to vote themselves, too. You and everyone who enters the contest (= runs for election) is a regular member of the board (= citizen) as well, so of course they're allowed to vote.

Back