Didn't seem to matter. I've just been a fan of Dalton since he played at TCU so was hoping he would get a chance to shine.Turns out Dalton wasn't in for very long. Hurts got taken out, was cleared, returned.
But Case was on the Case tonight!
Didn't seem to matter. I've just been a fan of Dalton since he played at TCU so was hoping he would get a chance to shine.Turns out Dalton wasn't in for very long. Hurts got taken out, was cleared, returned.
The Packers’ guard room already became much older via the additions of Laken Tomlinson and Mekhi Becton. The team is still on the hunt for repairs at the position, and one of the most experienced blockers in NFL history is on the radar.
Kevin Zeitler was in Green Bay for a Tuesday visit, per the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s Tom Silverstein. Zeitler has been a starter throughout his 14-year career, but he has been a free agent since his one-year Titans deal expired in March.
Cowboys sending a 2027 6th and a 2028 2nd to the Steelers for CB Joey Porter Jr.


A truly impressive build. But yeah, I'd have thought he'd put more focus on winning championships. I'd hate to be a Pittsburgh fan today with that revelation.![]()

Well... hopefully Minecraft pays well.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.