Beat me to it.Tony Romo and CBS part ways.
I liked the pairing of Romo and Nance.
I thought he brought a lot of good insights to the broadcast.
Beat me to it.Tony Romo and CBS part ways.
Beat me to it.
I liked the pairing of Romo and Nance.
I thought he brought a lot of good insights to the broadcast.
He was already on thin ice at CBS, based in incessant criticisms of his performances.
49ers owner Jed York suspended six games and fined half a million.
Trey Hendrickson (surgery on finger), Aaron Donald (back soreness) and Justin Jefferson (sprained ankle) among the players who won't play this weekend.
I found him kind of annoying in his last couple of years. At first he was great, but the schtick got old a few years after that.Yeah, Romo was one of the very few non-annoying guys calling games. Very enthusiastic, very knowledgeable. Probably two things that made him a bad fit for for ESPN/ABC.
Did someone say…Tony Romo and CBS part ways.
Maybe he can start up a senior football league with Mark Sanchez.
I'm waiting for the inevitable spinoff, Gridiron Hospital.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.